Thread: Hunger games!

Default Hunger games!

Just ordered my midnight showing tickets! Anyone else?
    Sunshine Rewards Gotta make SM for Q3 2012-Gotta get back up on the SM hoss

Follow Wdwnotjustkids on Twitter

I'm still debating it. Definitely need tickets for the whole family for opening weekend.

I ordered the books this morning, does that count? Crossing my fingers they arrive by the end of the week so I have something good to read on the plane next week. The way my work schedule is, I don't think I'll be able to see the movie until the 2nd week of April. Is there any reason I should hold off reading the books until after I see the movie?
    Kayla

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by dwkay8 View Post
    I ordered the books this morning, does that count? Crossing my fingers they arrive by the end of the week so I have something good to read on the plane next week. The way my work schedule is, I don't think I'll be able to see the movie until the 2nd week of April. Is there any reason I should hold off reading the books until after I see the movie?
    Maybe wait till someone posts how close it is to the books. If it doesn't follow the books very well you might want to watch the movie then read the books.
    Sunshine Rewards

I think I'm going to wait a couple weeks, so I won't have to deal with really crowded theaters. I am so anxious to see it, though.

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

No midnight showing for me! I'll probably wait a bit in order to take DD - we have a busy weekend coming up and there probably won't be time to go see the movie.
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

I just picked up our Midnight showing tickets. We leave for Disney World on Friday (I know, darn right?), so I just couldn't wait to see it until we get home...

saw it on Friday. Good, but I didn't care for the way it ended...
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by natofborg View Post
    saw it on Friday. Good, but I didn't care for the way it ended...
    I wonder how many people are going to go buy the Mockingjay book just to find out what comes next!