Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: DS that does not go back to SR

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    SCard-did it credit? and if it didn't, tell me that it doesn't make u just a little mad that u spent all that time on the survey and the survey company got a completed survey and u did not receive credit for your time and effort.
    No it didn't credit. Mad, no; a bit frustrated yes.

I work full time and do SR in my spare timefor fun, entertainment and the money. The money provides little extras for my family that sometimes are not in the budget. We are planning a vacation to WDW next year and thanks to what I earn on SR we are going back sooner than I planned and hope to have an upgraded vacation over what we did last time. I am grateful for whatever I can earn here.

Quote Originally Posted by kayjo View Post
    DH just finished a DS on charity awareness that did not route back to SR. He got the survey validation page where you input the letters/numbers in the box but when he hit submit it routed to a page that said "Qualified". Reported the problem.
    Amazing how long these problem surveys are around for. I just completed a SM Y2C about worldwide charities, got the validation page and when I submitted it went to:

Qualified

These are posts about this survey are a month old!

That was the 1st SM I was able to get into today and now there are no more again.
    Last edited by SCard; 04-15-2012 at 06:08 PM.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Amazing how long these problem surveys are around for. I just completed a SM Y2C about worldwide charities, got the validation page and when I submitted it went to:

Qualified

These are posts about this survey are a month old!

That was the 1st SM I was able to get into today and now there are no more again.
    I just got this one for a GF survey and got the same message, first survey I was able to get all day too!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

AHHHHHHH! FINALLY got a survey today and this was the one I got same bad result for me
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

DH also got the charity survey as a daily GF with the same "Qualified" result. Only survey he was able to get all day and now there are none.

same thing happened to me. not right at all. what a waste of time that was!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Just completed the charity survey too. Put in the code at the end of the survey and got the "qualified" page.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Add me to that list. I sent the URLS and reported it, but I don't expect anything to happen. I am getting very upset with GF they used to be a survey company you could count on for quality, now it seems to be you can count on them not to credit! I can see one or two slipping through the cracks, but these are happening to too many of us all at the same time.
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by MdCaterer View Post
    Add me to that list. I sent the URLS and reported it, but I don't expect anything to happen. I am getting very upset with GF they used to be a survey company you could count on for quality, now it seems to be you can count on them not to credit! I can see one or two slipping through the cracks, but these are happening to too many of us all at the same time.
    I reported it too, it should have been taken off long ago.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I've been getting some feedback from Greenfield but part of the problem is that the reports that we are sending them do not have enough information for them to track the exact surveys. A lot of you submit the URL for the survey as the page AFTER the survey is over, which ends up just being a generic URL. They actually need the page a couple of pages back that has the survey information in the URL. I may also add a new field to the report to include what email address you used when you took the survey. They might be able to track through that as well.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs