Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: DS that does not go back to SR

Quote Originally Posted by kayjo View Post
    DH just finished a DS on charity awareness that did not route back to SR. He got the survey validation page where you input the letters/numbers in the box but when he hit submit it routed to a page that said "Qualified". Reported the problem.
    Me too, I reported it to Greenfield
    Last edited by SCard; 03-17-2012 at 06:57 AM.

Was just checking in for problems with the charity one. I still have the "QUALIFIED" page open. What do I do now to report it? Or am I just out of luck?

Just got the same result on the charity one. White qualified page. When I try to go back to report to GF, the white qualified page keeps coming up. Is there anything we can do?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

DH just finished a DS on charity awareness that did not route back to SR. He got the survey validation page where you input the letters/numbers in the box but when he hit submit it routed to a page that said "Qualified". Reported the problem.
    It is still not routing back to congratulations page tonite.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by MdCaterer View Post
    Finished a long DS about apparel and purchasing online today. I got a thank you page but it did not go to the SR page. I sent GF a problem report but I am not holding out hope. It did not credit at the top of the hour
    I did this one (I think) yesterday, and did not get credit. I waited for 2 hours to see if it would credit, which it did not and by then I couldn't remember the topic of the survey. When I saw this post, it rang a bell, but am not 100% sure this was the survey. Should I still report it?

Got this survey today and ended up with the same problem. Fortunately, i was able to get another one which did credit.
    Barb

Quote Originally Posted by MdCaterer View Post
    Finished a long DS about apparel and purchasing online today. I got a thank you page but it did not go to the SR page. I sent GF a problem report but I am not holding out hope. It did not credit at the top of the hour
    I got both of these today. DD closed the window for the first one before I could report it. I still have the second one open so I will send that report now.

Fingers crossed...

Update: I just tried a 2 Cent Survey and got this message:

We always want to provide you with the best survey taking experience, however we are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We request you to try again after sometime.

Something's up.
    Barb

I got and reported the "qualified" one a few minutes ago.

Quote Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'smom View Post
    Just coming to post the same one. I just finished it and got:

Your answers have been received and this survey is now completed.

We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to share your thoughts and opinions with us. Your input today will directly impact future products and services that everyone will enjoy.
    Thanks again!

I expect it will not credit.
    Me too, that is 2 in 2 days.

I have never seen this many issues with one survey company is such a short time
    Last edited by SCard; 03-17-2012 at 06:57 AM.

SCard-did it credit? and if it didn't, tell me that it doesn't make u just a little mad that u spent all that time on the survey and the survey company got a completed survey and u did not receive credit for your time and effort.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl