Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: DS that does not go back to SR

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I've been getting some feedback from Greenfield but part of the problem is that the reports that we are sending them do not have enough information for them to track the exact surveys. A lot of you submit the URL for the survey as the page AFTER the survey is over, which ends up just being a generic URL. They actually need the page a couple of pages back that has the survey information in the URL. I may also add a new field to the report to include what email address you used when you took the survey. They might be able to track through that as well.
    I tried to go back a couple of pages on this survey and it wouldn't let me, it stayed on that "Qualified" page. How would someone get this info if you can't go back? If they could track it with an email that would be good thing IMO.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I've been getting some feedback from Greenfield but part of the problem is that the reports that we are sending them do not have enough information for them to track the exact surveys. A lot of you submit the URL for the survey as the page AFTER the survey is over, which ends up just being a generic URL. They actually need the page a couple of pages back that has the survey information in the URL. I may also add a new field to the report to include what email address you used when you took the survey. They might be able to track through that as well.
    Here is the invitation url from todays survey:

http://ups.surveyrouter.com/surveytr...&sname=1169363

-US-LWR&surl=http%3a%2f%2fsurvey13.toluna.com%2fwix%2f p8259902.aspx

%3fsname%3d1169363%26stype%3d1%26mode%3dtprod%26id %3d603468

Here is the URL from the awful digital camera survey:
    http://ups.surveyrouter.com/surveytr...spx?gid=223888

I hope this helps
    Last edited by MdCaterer; 04-16-2012 at 10:38 AM.
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by MdCaterer View Post
    Here is the invitation url from todays survey:

http://ups.surveyrouter.com/surveytr...&sname=1169363

-US-LWR&surl=http%3a%2f%2fsurvey13.toluna.com%2fwix%2f p8259902.aspx

%3fsname%3d1169363%26stype%3d1%26mode%3dtprod%26id %3d603468

Here is the URL from the awful digital camera survey:
    http://ups.surveyrouter.com/surveytr...spx?gid=223888

I hope this helps
    Just passed these along. Will let you know what I hear!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I found out from GF exactly what it is that they need from the survey to be able to track down problems. It's this part of the URL that you posted:

1169363-US

That tells them the exact survey that was the problem because sometimes they have multiple similar surveys going at the same time.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Awesome, I hope it helps get it straghtened out. : )
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

DH completed a DS tonight on a 50+ organization that routed back to the SR Congrats page but never credited. I have been experiencing more and more crediting problems with GF since they completed their "upgrades". In the past, rarely did a survey not credit. So far this month, I have had at least three surveys route back to the Congrats page and not credit.

kayjo-i totally feel your pain. for the last 2 days i was not able to get a ds so i was really excited today when i was finally able to get 1. the survey was about new products at a familiar coffee shop (dd) and i spent over 45 minutes on it, totally completed it and got the congrats page but it did not credit on the 1st or 2nd hour. i did notice that when i went back to the members area i wasn't logged in for some reason even though i was logged in when i started the survey. it's a little upsetting to me that i spent that much time on a survey and gf gets a completed survey out of me and i don't get the credit for it. was finally able to get another ds this morning on politics, totally completed it and it credited at 5 minutes past the hour. still don't understand why my 1st ds did not credit but was i ever happy that the 2nd one did.
    Last edited by marcymajor; 04-19-2012 at 10:49 AM. Reason: update
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

i just spent almost an hour on a ds from nielsen on smart phones and i got the congrats page but it did not credit on the 1st hour. keeping my fingers crossed that it will credit on the 2nd hour. did not copy the url but i did write down the survey # - 1169218-US. this is the 3rd time this week that i have totally completed a ds from gf, got the congrats page and the survey did not credit. getting a wee bit frustrated with gf when i take my time with surveys, give honest and truthful answers and they get a completed survey out of me and i don't get the credit for it. oh well, guess i can try again in a little while to get 1. i did not report this to gf. it did not credit on the 2nd hour either.
    Last edited by marcymajor; 04-26-2012 at 04:06 AM. Reason: update

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    i just spent almost an hour on a ds from nielsen on smart phones and i got the congrats page but it did not credit on the 1st hour. keeping my fingers crossed that it will credit on the 2nd hour. did not copy the url but i did write down the survey # - 1169218-US. this is the 3rd time this week that i have totally completed a ds from gf, got the congrats page and the survey did not credit. getting a wee bit frustrated with gf when i take my time with surveys, give honest and truthful answers and they get a completed survey out of me and i don't get the credit for it. oh well, guess i can try again in a little while to get 1. i did not report this to gf. it did not credit on the 2nd hour either.
    Maybe you went over the time limit, who knows. I love surveys where you can give opinions. I always mention how surveys should not be longer than 20 minutes. Anything longer than That becomes redundant.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

OhMari-that is a possibility but i did get the congrats page so it just seems kind of odd that this problem (surveys not crediting) is happening more and more with gf. i lost 4 last month that did not credit even though i got the congrats page and so far this month i have lost at least 3. makes u kind of wonder what is wrong with these surveys and why they are not crediting like they should.