Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: DS that does not go back to SR

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I have noticed the last month that GF seems to have a lot less surveys than they used to. At the end of March I thought it could be due to the end of the month/quarter but it has continued. Quite often when I log into GF and try for a survey the first time that day I immediately get "sorry we have no surveys for you". That didn't use to be the case very often, the last month it has been more the norm. It has gotten a little better the past week. Maybe its just my demos. Still doing well with GF but having to try more times in a day to get a survey from them.

Just wondering if others are experiencing the same thing and maybe people don't try again?

Add on these completed surveys that don't credit and maybe people get frustrated and just give up with GF.
    April has been a terrible month for me for surveys. I usually get at least two a day (GF DS and SSI 1) but this month I have been lucky if I get one to complete and credit. In the past, I have been able to at least get the DS to credit each day. This month, I have only had 11 DS credit. I also had 4-5 DS that were completed and validated but did not credit. Most of my problems seemed to happen after GF completed their new upgrades. If this pattern continues, I will be hard pressed to make super member this quarter.

Quote Originally Posted by kayjo View Post
    April has been a terrible month for me for surveys. I usually get at least two a day (GF DS and SSI 1) but this month I have been lucky if I get one to complete and credit. In the past, I have been able to at least get the DS to credit each day. This month, I have only had 11 DS credit. I also had 4-5 DS that were completed and validated but did not credit. Most of my problems seemed to happen after GF completed their new upgrades. If this pattern continues, I will be hard pressed to make super member this quarter.
    Same here, GF surveys are not only not crediting but they are getting really hard to qualify for. It seems like after a bad survey that does not credit, it won't even give DH an option to try a survey for several days. It is very frustrating. GF has always been the "go to" survey. Start the day with that one and at least try the rest, but GF was almost always one you could count on getting at some point in the day. They were also always the most reliable for crediting. I hate to see this happen because it is making a dent in our SR earnings
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by kayjo View Post
    April has been a terrible month for me, too. I've only qualified and received credit for 2 GF surveys this month. And SSI1 is my standby, but I just completed one that didn't credit.

I'm also behind pace for SM this quarter, and I'll be gone for a week in June, so I have less time than usual. Hope the surveys pick up soon!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

i just spent over 45 minutes on a survey about ice cream and ice cream novelities and instead of getting the congrats page i got this page instead.

Unfortunately

We always want to provide you with the best survey taking experience, however we are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We request you to try again after sometime.

reported it to gf.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl