Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Misty mate

Default Misty mate

Anyone here experienced with Misty Mates? Is there a particular one that works best for WDW?
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Heather

I was wondering the same thing............thinking about getting the portable ones for my girls (they would love this at summer camp)........they come in fun colors which the girls will love, but don't know much about them so wondering if anyone out there has the 'coolblast portable' and I would love some reviews!

Pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Darn. When I saw this thread I was hoping that it was recommendations for Misty mate. I was thinking about placing an order today or tomorrow.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

I asked on the other site, and the consensus seemed to be the cool blast (2.5 oz) ones. FWIW, you don't get the 11% back, but I found one for less on eBay.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

thanks heather............

that is the one I think I am ordering for the girls!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

I just went to place an order for the Arctic Blast and the shipping is $11.75!!

Is it the same for everything? If not, I may explore further and buy something different.
    Sunshine Rewards

Do you want me to see if Cindy can get us any kind of coupon from them? I don't know who manages their program, but we can try.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

that would be great, but I bet we wouldn't be able to get it in time for the SM increase.

Worth a try!!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Do you want me to see if Cindy can get us any kind of coupon from them? I don't know who manages their program, but we can try.
    It would be great if you could try.

They definitely have some very "Disney theme park friendly" products! I'd love to order from them and may do it later despite the shipping charge.
    Sunshine Rewards

I use the small MistyMate--I think it is called the Cool Blast. I can't recommend it highly enough. I would not go to WDW in the heat without it! If you buy one of the WDW bottle holders--around $3 or $4---they fit perfectly around the neck of the MistyMate and you can just wear it around your neck. We have one for eveyone in the group. I have also used the bigger ones and they work great, but are a pain to haul around. I made the change over to MistyMate--no batteries required--after our fan/water thing died and we thought we were gonna die too!! The small one is just perfect for WDW. I bought mine at a store, so I don't know about ordering online.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Martha