Thread: Question about Survey Head

Default Question about Survey Head

For about the last week, every time I try for a Survey Head survey, I'm told there's a survey for me, but when I get to the survey start screen, I've been getting this message:

The survey you have attempted is now closed.

I had some internet issues last week, but all is OK now. Just wondered if anyone else has experienced this and can tell me if I should be checking some things on my laptop, etc?
    Barb

Big blue screen with "survey now closed" in lots of different languages? Get that one all the time on SH. It's nothing to do with you specifically, I don't think.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Yep....big blue screen. I know that can happen alot, but for as many times as I've been eligible for surveys (2or 3 a night for the last week) and to get that message every time just struck me as strange.

Oh well...to quote Scarlett O'Hara..."Tomorrow is another day"

Maybe tomorrow will bring me better luck (fingers crossed)
    Barb

Quote Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post
    Big blue screen with "survey now closed" in lots of different languages? Get that one all the time on SH. It's nothing to do with you specifically, I don't think.
    I get the same thing multiple times every day. There have been days when that is all I see from SH. SH has been a lot more difficult for me to get the last few months than it used to be.

Thanks all for the affirmation. It's always nice to know it's not just me.
    Barb