Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SSI Won't Load

Default SSI Won't Load

Can't get SSI to load in FF or IE, the error message is:

The connection has timed out

The server at dkr1.ssisurveys.com is taking too long to respond.

hope this isn't a similar problem to the one a few weeks ago.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post

hope this isn't a similar problem to the one a few weeks ago.
    Try again. I just successfully finished one using IE. Hopefully, it was only a glitch when you tried to take it.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

i use IE and i did not have any problems getting an ssi1 or an ssi2 this morning. SCard- so sorry u r having problems this morning getting an ssi and i can truly empathize with u. good luck in getting your surveys today and hopefully whatever the issue is with ssi it will get cleared up fast.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    i use IE and i did not have any problems getting an ssi1 or an ssi2 this morning. SCard- so sorry u r having problems this morning getting an ssi and i can truly empathize with u. good luck in getting your surveys today and hopefully whatever the issue is with ssi it will get cleared up fast.
    Must have been a short glitch as one did load, thanks

SSI loaded, asked me to join an online community and said it needed to see if I could participate. It asked a bunch of questions about automobiles, then said I was invited to be part of the research, then when I clicked next to be credited the flag page came up!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

MdCaterer-i can totally empathize and relate to what u r saying about an ssi survey. the 1 i took this morning was about a joining a community about a well known clothing retailer, answered all the questions, even gave my name and address and after spending about 12 minutes on this survey (survey length said 8 minutes) i was told i did not qualify. on the bright side i was able to get another ssi right after that, finished it, got the star page and it did credit. hang in there - it will get better, i promise. good luck getting your surveys today and have a great day.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Quote Originally Posted by MdCaterer View Post
    SSI loaded, asked me to join an online community and said it needed to see if I could participate. It asked a bunch of questions about automobiles, then said I was invited to be part of the research, then when I clicked next to be credited the flag page came up!
    Got booted out of that one pretty quickly, guess I was lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post

Having the same issue this morning. Last time it was only 15-20 mins, today it has been over an hour. No updates to my computer and I tried both browsers again. Anyone else having problems?

It loaded fine for me earlier, but it didn't credit on the first or second hour, even though I got the star page.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

As a rule I don't do surveys at work. This morning after having this problem at home for close to 2 hours, I tried one at work and got in with no problem. Either it's fixed or it's a problem with my home computer but I have no idea what could be causing it.

I hope it's OK to do a survey on a different (work) computer.