Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How Close Are You To SM or SMPlus?

I'm a little less than $3.50 away from SM status. I'm still not really sure what that means (I'm a newbie this quarter), but I'm determined to qualify for it.
    Last edited by WDWRocksMySocks; 03-28-2012 at 04:08 PM.

Happy to say, hotels dot com is still crediting like a dream, and SM is ours with today's credits b/c of it.

I'm supposed to be committing to surveys, though, since we replaced my computer, so that should make next quarter's SM easier/quicker.
    Sunshine Rewards

Made SMP just now Woot!

Anyone else notice that for the last two days(at least for me) SSi has been crediting automatically? Not having to wait until the top of the next hour?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post
    Made SMP just now Woot!

Anyone else notice that for the last two days(at least for me) SSi has been crediting automatically? Not having to wait until the top of the next hour?
    Congrats! My SSI credited immediately for me today, but can't say about the last few days...

Only $4 away from SMP...hope I can make it!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

SSI switched where they run their surveys through since that big survey fiasco last month. Now we get them immediately.

Home stretch for Super Members today!! Hope the surveys are good to you!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Whew!! Made SM with $.25 to spare! I went to bed needing $.65 and it took me a while, but i finally got a survey that put me over the $100 mark.

Good luck to everyone still needing those last few surveys to make it. Here's to an even more successful 3rd Quarter!
    Barb

made it with .50 to spare with these last 2 surveys. i hope to not have to cut it that close again
    Sunshine Rewards

My earnings were $189.xx for this quarter. Happy with that...well over SM, but still to far from SMP. That's ok though. the last 5-6 weeks have been rough medically for me, I'm happy I got SM status in February cause taking surveys was not an option the two+ weeks I was really sick.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Quote Originally Posted by Alice28 View Post
    My earnings were $189.xx for this quarter. Happy with that...well over SM, but still to far from SMP. That's ok though. the last 5-6 weeks have been rough medically for me, I'm happy I got SM status in February cause taking surveys was not an option the two+ weeks I was really sick.
    How are you feeling?
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

I made SMP by about 14 cents. Got a SH at about 11:15 pm last night that pushed me over just barely...phew!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards