Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: amp surveys

Default amp surveys

for the last few days when i have tried to get into the standard amp all i get is a plain white page - nothing loads at all - not even where you put in what language you want to take the survey in. i can get into the long amp with no problems but the standard amp is not working for me at all. is anyone else having these problems or am i all alone here? HELP please.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

This was happening to me yesterday. Later it came up as the white page that said your session is already over even though I hadn't gotten to the qualifiers yet. I did manage to finally get one late last night and it worked fine.

just tried to do a standard and a long amp and when i click the link on both i get the page that says ie cannot display the webpage. has anyone been able to get an amp today? is this happening to anyone else or am i all alone here? HELP please.

I'm using Firefox and I keep getting a similar message (Problem loading page) for all of the surveys, except for SH and MV.
    Sunshine Rewards

i also tried samplicio with the same result. i know that both amps, sh, sm, ssi2, samplicio and gtm are all on the panthera network so i wonder if there might be a problem with their network. toystoryduo-u said u could get into sh and mv but not the others - that is strange. hopefully whatever the problem is they will fix it soon. good luck getting your surveys today and have a great day.

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    i also tried samplicio with the same result. i know that both amps, sh, sm, ssi2, samplicio and gtm are all on the panthera network so i wonder if there might be a problem with their network. toystoryduo-u said u could get into sh and mv but not the others - that is strange. hopefully whatever the problem is they will fix it soon. good luck getting your surveys today and have a great day.
    Yep, I did manage to get a SH and a MV within the past hour, but I'm getting the error message on all of the other surveys. I hope it gets fixed soon.

Thanks and have a great day, Marcy!
    Sunshine Rewards

just tried to do a standard amp and it sent me to a survey but it would not load. a page came up saying that i had put in invalid characters (even though i had not even answered 1 question) so i refreshed the page and another page came up saying that i completed that part of the survey and to click ok so i did and another page came up with the same message about invalid characters. went in deleted my cookies, rebooted my computer and then tried the long amp. instead of going to the language page i got the thanks for trying page. guess amp thinks i completed a survey. oh well, u win some u lose some. maybe i will try again later and hopefully amp will load some other surveys so i can get 1 and if not that's ok too. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today.

just tried to do a standard amp and it sent me to a survey but it would not load. a page came up saying that i had put in invalid characters (even though i had not even answered 1 question) so i refreshed the page and another page came up saying that i completed that part of the survey and to click ok so i did and another page came up with the same message about invalid characters. went in deleted my cookies, rebooted my computer and then tried the long amp. instead of going to the language page i got the thanks for trying page. guess amp thinks i completed a survey. oh well, u win some u lose some. maybe i will try again later and hopefully amp will load some other surveys so i can get 1 and if not that's ok too. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today.
    just tried to do an amp this morning and got the same message that i got 3 days ago about the invalid characters (the survey was thru ipsos). guess amp doesn't like me today. oh well, u win some u lose some. maybe i'll try again later or else i'll just take the 3 i have gotten so far today, be happy with that and start fresh again tomorrow.

i used to think (and sometimes i still do) that sh was the hardest survey for me get but i now know that it isn't - amp is. for the last 4 days (since the beginning of april) i have tried to get an amp at different times of the day (both standard and long) and have had no success at all. i put in the demos for the people in my hh and it immediately goes to the thanks for trying page without ever taking me to a survey. last month was the best month i have had in months on amp and now all of a sudden i can't seem to qualify for anything. oh well, u win some, u lose some and i guess i can try again later and hopefully amp will add some new surveys as the day goes on. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today.

i used to think (and sometimes i still do) that sh was the hardest survey for me get but i now know that it isn't - amp is. for the last 4 days (since the beginning of april) i have tried to get an amp at different times of the day (both standard and long) and have had no success at all. i put in the demos for the people in my hh and it immediately goes to the thanks for trying page without ever taking me to a survey. last month was the best month i have had in months on amp and now all of a sudden i can't seem to qualify for anything. oh well, u win some, u lose some and i guess i can try again later and hopefully amp will add some new surveys as the day goes on. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today.
    Funny, you should mention that you get bumped out right after putting in the info for hh demographics. That is when I get bumped and hubby too. I have been unable to get an amp either since April started! I was doing pretty well with them in March. I wonder if something changed????
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards