Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SH making me CRAZY!

i have been trying most of the day to get a sh and all sh does is send me to the same 20 minute survey it has been sending me to all week and tells me that i don't qualify even without answering any questions at all. what's up with that? this is getting just a wee bit frustrating for me as up until the last few days i had been doing pretty well on sh. oh well, u win some, u lose some. guess i can try again later and hopefully sh will add some new and different surveys as the day goes on.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

is it just me or has sh been getting harder to get. for the last couple of days all sh sends me to is either an amp or an opinion survey which looks a lot like a gf survey. sometimes it will start to send me to a survey and then redirect back to sr without even getting into the survey. not complaining just wondering if this is happening to anyone else besides me. have not been able to get 1 in the last 3 days.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    is it just me or has sh been getting harder to get. for the last couple of days all sh sends me to is either an amp or an opinion survey which looks a lot like a gf survey. sometimes it will start to send me to a survey and then redirect back to sr without even getting into the survey. not complaining just wondering if this is happening to anyone else besides me. have not been able to get 1 in the last 3 days.
    I think all surveys are harder to get. SH does a good job of keeping track of past surveys you have taken, so for someone who takes multiple surveys everyday, I can see how you'd be frustrated. It is even hit or miss for me, and I only try a couple a day. Yesterday I didn't get one, but today I got one (with credit) almost right away. Just keep plugging along and don't let surveys, or the lack thereof, frustrate you. Good luck!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

spring- for all of your words as you definitely put it in perspective for me regarding surveys. i guess what is frustrating for me is that sh has a green stop light and i can't even get into 1 to try and this seems to be happening to me more and more lately. will keep plugging away and hopefully sh will add some new surveys as the day goes on and i can get 1. good luck with your surveys today and have a great day.

waited a few hours and just tried sh again. was about 1/3 of the way thru a survey on electronic devices and technology and got booted out and now sh has no more surveys for me to take as it re-routed back to sr. oh well, u win some u lose some. maybe i will try again later. if i get 1 that would be great, if not that's ok too as tomorrow is another day to try. at least i was finally able to attempt 1 even though i was not able to complete it. here's hoping everyone is able to get their surveys today and has better luck with sh than i am having.

SH is one of the most horrible surveys for me now...maybe gotten 5 in the past 2 months......
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

i just spent over 30 minutes on a sh about cell phone companies and different plans i would be interested in and i got to a page that said i only had to answer a couple more questions and it would take about 1 to 2 minutes more of my time. i clicked on the next button and a page came up saying i did not qualify for the survey. why did they make me take almost an entire survey and then tell me i don't qualify? on the bright side i was able to get another sh, totally completed it, got the we appreciate your time page and it just credited.

Just did a really long survey with SH and no credit, took me back to the starting point.
    That is 2 long survey's today with no credit.
    I completed 2 other's and am currently on my 5th. Makes it tiring when you do survey's and no credit.

i just spent over 30 minutes on a movie survey thru sh and when i went to submit it the page just sat there saying redirecting and then i got an error message. refreshed the page and another page came up saying that they did not have any more surveys for me to take. what a complete waste of my time and effort as i completed the whole survey and i got nothing for it at all. tried to take another one and all it did was re-route back to sr. guess i can try again later and hopefully i can get another sh.

I took 2 different SH within the past hour, finished both and no credit for either, first one said sorry you dont qualify and the second one got "results under review" it is quite frusterating when you spend time and dont get rewarded for it