Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SH making me CRAZY!

just tried to do a sh and i got the following error message:

Proxy Error
    The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
    The proxy server could not handle the request GET /routing_queue_handler.php.

Reason: Error reading from remote server

here is the url for this error:

http://www.surveyhead.com/routing_qu...9c375a43713d1f

guess sh is having problems this morning. oh well, guess i can try again later and hopefully sh will get this problem resolved.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

I just completed a SH and it credited. Hopefully you can get one later!
    Sunshine Rewards

i just tried to get a sh and the first 1 told me i did not qualify and i got a second 1 and i started it and was told it was full. tried to take another 1 and it just re-routed back to sr. oh well, u win some, u lose some. guess i can try again later and if i get 1 that would be great, if not tomorrow is another day to try.

I just finished a SH survey about recent hotel stays and got this error:

Oops! Our system encountered an unexpected error while processing your survey. The error has been logged. We will work to resolve the problem as soon as possible.

It did not credit. It was only about 15 minutes long, but I wanted to let everyone else know to watch out.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Their site is down until 8AM PST; so no luck for tonight. Seems like they have been having trouble all week, a few nights the site was down for a short time and last night never got into one just kept entering the code for a "20 minute" survey; not any other number of minutes.

Maybe tomorrow they will be up and running again.

** update *** site is back up but keeps going right to "this survey is closed", at least for me
    Last edited by SCard; 05-25-2012 at 07:46 PM.

tried about 4 or 5 times yesterday to get a sh and all it did was send me to the 20 minute survey that said i did not qualify even without me answering any questions so i did not get 1. attempted this morning to get 1 and i was about 7 minutes into a 15 minute survey on cell phones and cell phone providers and i got booted out. when i tried to take another one it just re-routed back to sr. oh well, u win some, u lose some. guess i can try again later and hopefully sh will add some new surveys as the day goes on. if i get 1 that would be great, if not there is always tomorrow to try again. good luck everyone in getting your sh today.

its almost like the "20 minute survey" has replaced sending us back to the SR page when SH has no surveys for us.

SCard-u may be right. just tried sh again and it sent me to the 20 minute survey that says i don't qualify even though i don't answer 1 single question. went to try another and all it did was re-route back to sr. no sh for me this morning. maybe i will try later. tried again to get a sh and it is still sending me to the 20 minute survey that says i don't qualify and then goes back to sr. what is with sh these last 2 days?
    Last edited by marcymajor; 05-26-2012 at 12:15 PM. Reason: update

what is going on with sh these last few days? i have not been able to complete 1 for 3 days now. my last sh that credited was on thursday. it never used to b this difficult to get a sh b4 so i don't understand why i am having so many problems. i'll start 1 and get really into it and then i get told i don't qualify or else it sends me to an amp (which i exit out of very quickly) or the 20 minute survey that tells me i don't qualify. have already tried twice this morning to get 1 and still have not been able to. i am sorry if this sounds like all i do is complain about sh lately but i am just a wee bit frustrated that i am not able to get 1. thanks for letting me vent and good luck everyone in getting your sh today.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    what is going on with sh these last few days? i have not been able to complete 1 for 3 days now. my last sh that credited was on thursday. it never used to b this difficult to get a sh b4 so i don't understand why i am having so many problems. i'll start 1 and get really into it and then i get told i don't qualify or else it sends me to an amp (which i exit out of very quickly) or the 20 minute survey that tells me i don't qualify. have already tried twice this morning to get 1 and still have not been able to. i am sorry if this sounds like all i do is complain about sh lately but i am just a wee bit frustrated that i am not able to get 1. thanks for letting me vent and good luck everyone in getting your sh today.
    I didn't get one today either, but it's very early and there is a whole day ahead to try. I had no problem getting one to credit yesterday, so I think it might just be there aren't many new ones being loaded at this time. Keep trying.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards