Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: SH making me CRAZY!

I did get one yesterday, but it was later in the day. have had some decent luck with SH in the evening this month.

guess 3rd time was the charm for me this morning. was finally able to get a sh, totally completed it and it has already credited.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Completed a SH and what do I see:

Thank you for your interest. Unfortunately, you did not qualify for this particular survey.

3 different surveys I completed (or close -MV) and get no credit for my efforts.

big waste of time

Its getting to the point that I am going to use other websites for taking surveys....First of all it has been nearly impossible to qualify for anything lately....20-30 minutes...nothing...then today finished about a 50 minute survey on ironing through Toluna.....asked me every question in the world about ironing...answered them all...got to the end...."Technical Difficulties..come back later." Just not worth it any longer
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I just started sunshining again this month, and I have been very lucky. I make sure I take note when they tell you how long the survey is going to take at the start. Sometimes their time estimate is way off and it takes me half the time, but I go through end classification stuff slowly. I had an SH one over the weekend that let me complete the whole thing and then said I didn't qualify. I had the same one this morning and found a question in the middle that they asked me to do a certain button and I missed that the first time around. It's probably because I haven't done surveys in a long time, but these things seemed to have helped me this month.