Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GF

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Part of it is being Monday. I also think that you are supposed to see less of those surveys where you take them for 10 minutes and then find out that you do not qualify.
    Oh thank goodness. I realized one day I was spending up to 30 minutes a day trying to qualify.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

So this morning when I logged into DS it immediately tells me there are no surveys for me. I try tonight and see:

Congratulations! You have been selected for the following survey:
    Guitar Survey
    Upon completion of this survey, you will be entered into our $50,000 sweepstakes drawing!
    Duration: 7 minutes
    Start

but when I click on the "start arrow" nothing happens? So how do I take a survey when nothing happens when I click?

Guess DS doesn't like Firefox or there was a problem with that particular survey; I switched to IE and was able to get in and complete a survey. Really don't like IE, I do SO mush better with FF for Sunshine.
    Last edited by SCard; 04-03-2012 at 06:07 PM.

I have not been able to take a GF survey since 3/28, but today I got the following page after submitting the qualifying questions:

Oops
    It appears that you have already taken a survey today. Not to worry. There are plenty of other opportunities for you. Please try again tomorrow for your next chance to participate in our Opinion Surveys.

As stated before, I have not taken a GF since last week so I have no idea what the problem is now.

Today I got the guitar survey that is frozen. Not sure why I would get a guitar survey in the first place. I was using IE. Yesterday I got a page with no questions that kept telling me you must choose true or false. I clicked false and it told me I must select at least 1 true. Hope the bugs get worked out soon.

Quote Originally Posted by AL2J View Post
    Today I got the guitar survey that is frozen. Not sure why I would get a guitar survey in the first place. I was using IE. Yesterday I got a page with no questions that kept telling me you must choose true or false. I clicked false and it told me I must select at least 1 true. Hope the bugs get worked out soon.
    I got the guitar one again today in IE and it was frozen again. Guess it must be something with that survey. After that DS told me it had no surveys for me but I have been getting that most mornings for the last week; usually as soon as I complete the demo pages.

I have a question about the new GF survey format. This is the first GF survey I've tried since the format change. I entered my email address and proceeded through the rest of the demographic questions and then got the email address screen again with the following message: Your email address does not match. Please verify.

This is the same email address that I've been using for GF surveys since I started with SR. I don't want to use my personal address which is the one i use for logging into SR. Could I be getting this message because it's not the same email address tied to my SR account?
    Barb

Quote Originally Posted by DarcyDog View Post
    I have a question about the new GF survey format. This is the first GF survey I've tried since the format change. I entered my email address and proceeded through the rest of the demographic questions and then got the email address screen again with the following message: Your email address does not match. Please verify.

This is the same email address that I've been using for GF surveys since I started with SR. I don't want to use my personal address which is the one i use for logging into SR. Could I be getting this message because it's not the same email address tied to my SR account?
    I am having the same problem but I have been doing GF every day since the format change. I was just posting about it:

I have tried to log into Greenfield tonight using the same information I always do and am getting this error in FF and IE:

Your email address does not match. Please verify

I am using the only e-mail address that I have ever used for SR. I tried GF this AM and went immediately to they had no surveys for me. No problem with the e-mail addy then???

Quote Originally Posted by DarcyDog View Post

It should not matter if it matches your SR address or not. We do not pass ANY information to them besides your user number.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I've tried twice more in each browser and am getting the same error message

I'm having the same issue. When I tried GF this morning, it sent me to the surveys- although I didn't qualify. This afternoon, I just get the error that my e-mail does not match. Hopefully it's just some kind of glitch and will be fixed soon!
    Sunshine Rewards