Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GF

Quote Originally Posted by disney_girl View Post
    I'm having the same issue. When I tried GF this morning, it sent me to the surveys- although I didn't qualify. This afternoon, I just get the error that my e-mail does not match. Hopefully it's just some kind of glitch and will be fixed soon!
    Same here...

"Your e-mail address does not match. Please verify."

I wondered what would happen if I tried Y2C and that is letting me in. Is it OK to take that one as the GF has been a problem for 2 hours now; doesn't seem like a short glitch? maybe it won't be fixed tonight?

Whew! Sounds like a glitch. Will try again tomorrow!
    Barb

I emailed GF as soon as I saw these posts and have not heard back yet.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks for posting everyone. I was wondering what was going on with my email not matching. Now I know it's on GF end. I'll just keep trying.
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

Glad I checked the forum. I sent a message to SR, thinking that it was just me that could not get into GF because my email did not match. I should have checked here first and then I would have realized that it was not just me. Thanks for the info. Glad I am not the only one! Have a great night!

Still having the same problem this morning. I noticed that SM/Y2C is green so someone must be able to have gotten GF to work and then completed SM/Y2C.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Still having the same problem this morning. I noticed that SM/Y2C is green so someone must be able to have gotten GF to work and then completed SM/Y2C.
    I don't think there is any problem with taking SM/Y2C before you complete a GF.
    (other than you would have to clear cookies between...)
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by disney_girl View Post
    I don't think there is any problem with taking SM/Y2C before you complete a GF.
    (other than you would have to clear cookies between...)
    Thanks, good to know. I've noted the instructions to take GF/DS first.

**I tried SM and they didn't have anything for me. Interestingly when I was entering my demos for SM there was a field to re-type in my e-mail addy it was below the usual field to enter that; I've never seen that before. I wonder if that might have something to do with the GF issues (e-mail doesn't match)?**
    Last edited by SCard; 04-10-2012 at 07:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Thanks, good to know. I've noted the instructions to take GF/DS first.

**I tried SM and they didn't have anything for me. Interestingly when I was entering my demos for SM there was a field to re-type in my e-mail addy it was below the usual field to enter that; I've never seen that before. I wonder if that might have something to do with the GF issues (e-mail doesn't match)?**

I noticed that and wondered as well. On SM it pops up with that additional box to resubmit your e-mail. Once you re-enter the same one, it proceeds to the survey. I wonder if they made some changes to both surveys but the additional box to re-enter the e-mail is missing from the GF one.
    Sunshine Rewards