Thread: When Do the Top 8 Get their Bonus on the Sunshine Rewards Big Board?

Default When Do the Top 8 Get their Bonus on the Sunshine Rewards Big Board?

I think I finished in 8th place for March 2012, or at least that was the place I was in when the last update was posted Saturday night. I haven't seen any percentage added to my earnings yet, so when do the bonuses get posted?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I've never been in the top eight myself, but bonuses in general usually get posted within a week from the end of the month (or contest, like the holiday contest). Today is the first business day of the month, which is generally a busy time for SR. I'm sure one of the Big Board regulars will be along with more definitive info for you.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostdancer View Post
    I think I finished in 8th place for March 2012, or at least that was the place I was in when the last update was posted Saturday night. I haven't seen any percentage added to my earnings yet, so when do the bonuses get posted?
    I don't remember the exact date, but my bonus for the February Big Board bonus was in my account the first week of March; did not take long.

Hopefully I will hear something soon then...

If you look in your account history, remember the bonus will be dated March 31.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Just checked my account balance again,......... still nothing there yet!

Quote Originally Posted by ghostdancer View Post
    Just checked my account balance again,......... still nothing there yet!
    They have not been posted yet...she was just telling you what it will look like when it is there. Just be patient on this...it is a manual process to post the amounts to our accounts. The beginning of a new month and quarter are busy times for them, but I am sure it will be posted within the week.
    Sunshine Rewards

Just noticed my bonus is there and it's dated today so easy to see. Love seeing that extra $$ in my account.

Mine's in my account too. I went to check on survey credit and noticed the increase. Thank you Sunshine Rewards. My trip is coming up fast and my grandsons are going to love some of the extras made possible by Sunshine Rewards.