Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: SSI problems?

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    Tricia-have u heard anything about the back credits for ssi yet as i did complete 1 two days ago but it never credited.
    I am sure Tricia will let everyone know when (or if) she gets any updates. A lot of us didn't get credit.

Got all of the missing credits from SSI this morning and uploaded everything they gave me.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Got all of the missing credits from SSI this morning and uploaded everything they gave me.

Thanks, much appreciated.

Tricia- ever so much. u just made my birthday even better. here's wishing u a wonderful day.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Any chance that there will be more credits coming? My DH's SSI2 from Monday didn't post with today's upload.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by toystoryduo View Post
    Any chance that there will be more credits coming? My DH's SSI2 from Monday didn't post with today's upload.
    Unfortunately, no. They ran a report in their system and sent me a list of every single person who attempted a survey while the system was not crediting right and whether or not they completed the survey. I wonder if maybe some of you are not getting to a final completed page on the end of some of them for some reason??
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Unfortunately, no. They ran a report in their system and sent me a list of every single person who attempted a survey while the system was not crediting right and whether or not they completed the survey. I wonder if maybe some of you are not getting to a final completed page on the end of some of them for some reason??
    I asked my DH if he completed the survey all the way through the star page and he said he did.

That's okay. We'll just keep trying for more surveys!

Thanks for your quick response, Tricia!
    Sunshine Rewards

totally finished an ssi2 today and when i went to submit it a white page came up saying ie cannot display the webpage. refreshed the page a couple of times and i kept getting the same message. went in, deleted my cookies and tried again and now ssi2 does not come up at all. i think it died. oh well, u win some, u lose some. guess i can try again later and hopefully this issue will be resolved soon. was finally able to get an ssi2 this morning, totally completed it and it just credited. woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by marcymajor; 04-06-2012 at 06:06 AM. Reason: update
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

We aslo completed 2 SSI surveys on Monday. DS got one early in the day and then I got one later in the day both went to the star rating page. But they were both SSI 1, we did not get credit for the second one either. Anyhow I am happy with the credits I did get for one Monday and one on Wednesday. Thanks
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for the SSI credit! My SSI2 from the same day did not come through, and I did get the star page as usual. I appreciate the one you were able to get!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards