Thread: North Texas Members

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Default North Texas Members

Is everyone ok after yesterday's tornado frenzy? It was on tv at work yesterday and looked mighty freaky. Hope everyone is uninjured.
    Sunshine Rewards

My sweet little grandbaby lives in the area. She called and told me that she was so brave. A tornado passed right over their school and they had to go into survival mode in the school gym.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I'm glad the school knew what to do. I remember I had a tornado drill in elementary school which seemed scary to me and then in high school we actually had a warning during finals and we all had to sit on the first floor of the main building.
    Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    My sweet little grandbaby lives in the area. She called and told me that she was so brave. A tornado passed right over their school and they had to go into survival mode in the school gym.
    Oh wow...that is scary...glad to hear that she is ok!
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I'm glad the school knew what to do. I remember I had a tornado drill in elementary school which seemed scary to me and then in high school we actually had a warning during finals and we all had to sit on the first floor of the main building.

Yeah, I remember those drills and I agree they were scary.

Quote Originally Posted by chipndale View Post
    Oh wow...that is scary...glad to hear that she is ok!
    Yes, very scary! Thank you, me too! It was a blessing that no one was hurt or killed!
    Sunshine Rewards