Thread: Amazing merchant...

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Default Amazing merchant...

What a great thing for Misty Mate to do! Another reason to support them...whether or not you support the war, we have to help the soldiers! Maybe we can convince Tricia and Cindy that this should be one of our donation station charities!

DONATE A MISTER at www.coolourtroops.com!!!

How does Operation Cool Our Troops Military Donation Work?

Each $10 donation submitted to www.coolourtroops.com sends a MISTER to a U.S. Soldier in or on the way to the Middle East.

NOTE: Misty Mate, Inc. does not directly accept Military Donations. If you would like to donate money to send misters to the troops, please go to the Cool Our Troops website. In addition, this is a blind donation. If you are interested in sending a mister to a specific soldier(friend or family member), please go: Military Misters.

It is AMAZINGLY HOT in the Middle East both day and night. These Misters can bring much needed relief to our soldiers.

It's never comforting to hear our soldiers are suffering and dying because of the heat. In a recent article by Edward Wyatt of The New York Times, he writes of the deaths of several men. One in particular, Sgt. Floyed G. Knighten Jr., age 55, "serving in Kuwait in the same unit as his 21-year-old son, died of heat stroke while driving a Humvee without air-conditioning across the scorching Iraqi desert."

It's our hope that we can help eliminate this type of tragedy by giving our soldiers misters that can reduce temperatures by as much as 30 degrees.

Next time you jump in your pool, turn on the A/C in your car or house, or go to an air conditioned mall, take a moment to think about our soldiers who don't have those options to take refuge from the heat. At least with a Misty Mate® mister, they can get some cool relief!

Hats off to the men and women in our Armed Forces. WE APPRECIATE YOU!
    Sunshine Rewards

Wow, thanks for that info, I will be making a donation, my brother has served in Iraq 3 times and is Afgan. right now, and I hear alot about how hot it gets, they have won my business.