Thread: DirecTV Offer

Hybrid View

Default DirecTV Offer

We just signed up for DirecTV using the link here. I wasn't sure if I'd still qualify for the credit, even though the account is under DH's name. Anyone know how that works? TIA!

I dont know but im curious to hear...i signed my dad up...never got credited so i did a trouble ticket which has never been resolved. I came on here to hopefully figure out a way to hear something new about the status of my trouble ticket. I hope you get your credit though...Especially because my dad could have gotten a Best Buy gift card from DTV if he would've signed up there but he said I could do it to get the gift card instead.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by afeld111781 View Post
    I dont know but im curious to hear...i signed my dad up...never got credited so i did a trouble ticket which has never been resolved. I came on here to hopefully figure out a way to hear something new about the status of my trouble ticket. I hope you get your credit though...Especially because my dad could have gotten a Best Buy gift card from DTV if he would've signed up there but he said I could do it to get the gift card instead.
    It took exactly 1 month from the time it was installed in my home for it to show as a pending credit. It then took another month to receive credit. Since it is such a large credit, there are a few extra steps involved to prevent fraud.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    It took exactly 1 month from the time it was installed in my home for it to show as a pending credit. It then took another month to receive credit. Since it is such a large credit, there are a few extra steps involved to prevent fraud.
    This! I emailed the help line and was told this. It was also confirmed that my credit was shown in the SS account, and then they switch it over to mine once it's pending (or something like that).

Quote Originally Posted by WDWRocksMySocks View Post
    This! I emailed the help line and was told this. It was also confirmed that my credit was shown in the SS account, and then they switch it over to mine once it's pending (or something like that).
    I sent another angry email to the Directv program manager yesterday (this was my 3rd) explaining to them that this is really getting ridiculous. I included the past two emails I sent them to show them how much I have been trying to get in touch with them. I'm about to start posting in some affiliate marketing forums about it if I do not get an answer this week.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs