Thread: Free Music from Spotify

Default Free Music from Spotify

There have been so many "free" music sites online that you never know which ones are legitimate and which ones are not. I can tell you from personal experience that I have been using Spotify now for about six months and absolutely love it! I liked it so much that I ended up upgrading to the paid service so that I could have it on my phone as well as my computer. But you can try it on your computer for no cost. Give it a try and tell me what you think!

Spotify
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    There have been so many "free" music sites online that you never know which ones are legitimate and which ones are not. I can tell you from personal experience that I have been using Spotify now for about six months and absolutely love it! I liked it so much that I ended up upgrading to the paid service so that I could have it on my phone as well as my computer. But you can try it on your computer for no cost. Give it a try and tell me what you think!

Spotify
    I upgraded so that or $10 a m0nth I could have my whole itunes on my phone.
    I love Spotify. I was able to listen to the whole soundtrack to the show my niece Sharpay is in before I saw it.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.