Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Not Trying Live Sample Survey?

Quote Originally Posted by kayjo View Post
    DH just completed one on buying tires. He answered the final demographic questions, hit the submit button, and was directed to a page that told him he did not qualify for the survey.
    This happened to me as well. Complete 99% and then they say you don't qualify.

I have about a 50% crediting from Live Sample.

I refuse to take anymore LiveSample surveys because they don't credit. I've taken 3 in the past week and not one of them has credited.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jenny105 View Post
    I refuse to take anymore LiveSample surveys because they don't credit. I've taken 3 in the past week and not one of them has credited.
    Sorry you are having trouble with these! Wish I could help figure out what the problem is. Live Sample has actually been pretty good for me this month and I haven't had any non-crediting issues on them. I use IE and clear cookies quite a few times during the day (unless I'm shopping). Have you tried running something like CCleaner on your computer lately?
    Sunshine Rewards

I haven't been having good luck either....I get halfway through and then get kicked out

Quote Originally Posted by disney_girl View Post
    Sorry you are having trouble with these! Wish I could help figure out what the problem is. Live Sample has actually been pretty good for me this month and I haven't had any non-crediting issues on them. I use IE and clear cookies quite a few times during the day (unless I'm shopping). Have you tried running something like CCleaner on your computer lately?
    No, I haven't. The first time I took a LiveSample survey it credited no problem but the last three I've taken - nothing. I just skip over it at this point. MyView and SSI are my go to surveys because they always credit, no issues!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

This is what happened to me, I went to take a survey one day with the email address that I've used from the beginning and this is what it states when I click on it: NO ACCOUNT NOT ACTIVE

I just take it now with a different email and it lets me take one, when one is available! I don't have a crediting problem, I'm just curious as to why I can't use my regular email that I use on all the rest of the surveys?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES