Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Not Trying Live Sample Survey?

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelpat View Post
    I did one earlier tonight, but it didn't credit.
    What browser are you using? I use IE and haven't had any crediting issues- I have done 7 out of 10 this month. Wondering what might be causing you all to not get credit...
    Sunshine Rewards

I like that survey. It's usually quick and credits with no problem. I've just been too busy the past week with Easter and the kids home for spring break.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I don't try often because it is hard to qualify, plus each time you try for a new survey when you don't qualify for the first one, you have to fill in the same questions you just answered a few minutes before. I guess I have a short attention span and get bored quickly with repetition, lol! Add that to rarely qualifying after many attempts, I'll try any of the other surveys before doing this one.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    I don't try often because it is hard to qualify, plus each time you try for a new survey when you don't qualify for the first one, you have to fill in the same questions you just answered a few minutes before. I guess I have a short attention span and get bored quickly with repetition, lol! Add that to rarely qualifying after many attempts, I'll try any of the other surveys before doing this one.
    I have to agree that it is annoying/bothersome/boring to have to answer the same questions each time we don't qualify for a survey. I just tried and got into a survey that wanted me to do an interactive survey - they were going to pay me $4 and it was going to be 45 min long - just not that interested in doing that and I didn't think I was going to get credit. I did keep trying but didn't qualify for anything.

I have kind of taken the past two weeks off from surveys - I did 330 in February and March and needed a break!!!

But I will continue to try most days! Blah Blah Blah - as I keep talking!!!!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

For me, I was having a terrible time when Live Sample became live to even get in the website, yet alone qualify for one. When I did actually qualify for one, I received credit on I think 1 out of the 3 or 4 that I did complete and I was using IE. From there on, I won't touch it unless it is one of the last surveys to do for the day. With 10 surveys to possibly do, I mainly concentrate on three or four for the day if I'm lucky. It just gets to time consuming after awhile. I love the surveys and I love Sunshine Rewards for giving us so many options but sometimes you just can't get to them all.

By the way, gpp2001 great job on the surveys, I couldn't imagine doing 330 surveys in 2 months. You definitely deserve a break Whats your secret in being qualified every time?
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Completed one around 6:30PM, got the congratulations and thanks page and it did not credit at 7PM.

cleared cookies, tried again and got a 5 min one that did credit!
    Last edited by SCard; 04-12-2012 at 09:11 PM.

I did one on the PC this morning that did not credit. Did a super short one on the Mac about an hour ago and got credit.

I did one two hours ago and got the congrats page and didn't get credit.

I used Firefox on a Mac.
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

DH just completed one on buying tires. He answered the final demographic questions, hit the submit button, and was directed to a page that told him he did not qualify for the survey.

I've been doing them. Have mixed luck with qualifying, but I do like the higher payout! I wouldn't call it one of my go-to surveys, that's always been SSI and GF but still have better luck than with either MTC or GTM.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

^^ when my signature grows up it wants to be like @PSL1013's

--> Super Member 4Q2011, 1Q2012, 2Q2012, 3Q2012, 4Q2012