Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GF

Default GF

I went into GF and was confused by the start up page, everyone getting this today? It seems to be the same question 1 page at a time, it took a long time to say no to me for no surveys. I am wondering why so one talked about this today. Is this what we can expect from now on?

I tried again, had survey options click the start tab and it will not move, I was thinking that mean none available now. Any thoughts I am not sure what is going on,

Jtowner
    Last edited by jtowner; 04-02-2012 at 11:25 AM. Reason: add
    Jtowner

I just clicked to take a DS and the first page is very different with 1 question. YOUCK, I wish they would quit changing these things all the time, I rarely take an SH anymore because you have to fill out 2 pages of information after every time you get denied a survey! I wonder if they are actually saving money and weeding out false info or shooting themselves in the foot???

Update:Filled it all out only to be told Sorry no surveys!
    Last edited by MdCaterer; 04-02-2012 at 11:25 AM.
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

I also got the very different first page, filled out my info and went into 2 surveys but didn't qualify and now there are no surveys for me.
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

when i first tried this morning i got the usual demos page but could not get a survey. just tried again and got the new pages and just got 1 on movies. i am keeping my fingers and toes crossed that it credits. i did notice at the end that i got the congrats page but there is no place on that page to go back to the member zone. will post 1 way or another. my ds just credited. woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by marcymajor; 04-02-2012 at 01:07 PM. Reason: update
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Default GF

i was able to complete one also and I had the same thing happen, it does not go back to SR as it always does. Now for the wait to see what happens, I must say I do not like this change at all. I guess it hard for me to deal with changes when I do not know in advance that they are coming.

Jtowner

This is how it ended, and one more thing I have never heard anyone winning any money from GF for doing surveys. LOL!!!

IT DID CREDIT THE SAME 5 MINUTES AFTER THE HOUR.

Congratulations!
    You have just completed a survey and are now entered into the Opinion Surveys $50,000 sweepstakes drawing!

Please remember, you earn an entry for each and every survey completion, so visit us again soon. On behalf of Opinion Surveys and Sunshine Rewards, thank you for your time and for expressing your opinion with us today.A
    Last edited by jtowner; 04-02-2012 at 01:11 PM. Reason: ADD
    Jtowner

I just wanted to let everyone know that the changes you are seeing today are changes that Greenfield has made across the board, not just with SR. We have sent Greenfield a link to the forum posts so they will be able to see your feedback on their changes. They have expressed to us that they are having success with these changes in regards to efficiency and crediting. The delays and problems with credits today may very well be the fact that it is the first business day of the month and we find that this is typical with most survey providers.

I liked the change, more hip. I need more hip in my life...........
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I like the look, but it seems harder to qualify. Maybe that's just Monday....
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    I like the look, but it seems harder to qualify. Maybe that's just Monday....
    Part of it is being Monday. I also think that you are supposed to see less of those surveys where you take them for 10 minutes and then find out that you do not qualify.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I just noticed the change. I'm not a fan of it just so GF knows. I find it annoying to have to answer 1 question per page. I liked the old format with demographics on 1st page and qualifying items on the 2nd page.
    Sunshine Rewards