Thread: Wonderful suprise - missing SSI credits!

Default Wonderful suprise - missing SSI credits!

First time this has ever happened. I hope some of you who have had trouble with SSIs lately got some, too!

It was refreshing to have a survey company actually give us the missing data!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    It was refreshing to have a survey company actually give us the missing data!!
    Sure was. The stats are gone now, but I think SSI was the one I had the most completed surveys with in March. Nice that they work with SR

I gave up on surveys for the past two days because I didn't get credit for SSI two days in row (actually yesterday, I was gone all day and didn't have time for surveys) - so it was a very nice surprise to see the two missing credits in my account this morning! Thanks SSI!!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

I figured something was up when I didnt get credit for a SSI survey either. But I am happy that you guys received your credit. Hopefully mine will show up soon, if not, its no biggie

I took an SSI2 survey over a half hour ago and have still not been credited (it was a green light when I took the survey & it still is as I type this. Also, I cleaned out my cookies before taking it). Not sure where I should address the issue I am having, but I am finding that I do not get credit for at least 3-4 surveys per week or more. I also took a my view today & did not get credit and yesterday I took the Live Sample & never got credit. I would appreciate any & all info as to how I get full credit for all of the surveys I take. I already know about the cleaning out of the cookies so that does not seem to be the problem.

It may not be the cleaning cookies issue so much as when you're cleaning cookies.

You need to clean cookies(or use ccleaner-my preference) between ssi and ssi2.

Other than that, I only use ccleaner-usually-in the mornings before I start surveys.

It may be that you are cleaning too fast to allow the cookies to do their work.

Now, that said-this month alone, I've had 2 MV's not credit-waiting on the 3rd now; and yes, I'm waiting on SSi2 as well....
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards