Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Suggestions on receiving credit for survey

Default Suggestions on receiving credit for survey

Can anyone tell me why I am not getting credit for my SSI 2 surveys? I took another one tonight (it happened to be on lubricants), got the "star rating system" when completed, and it still has not credited to my account! It was a "green light" when I took it and it is still a green light 2 hours later and no credit! I also cleaned out cookies before I took it. This is not the first time this has happened to me and I am becoming very frustrated!!! Suggestions or any help would be greatly appreciated, almost ready to stop doing the surveys if I am not going to be credited for my time & opinions. Thank-you in advance.

You need to clear cookies after taking SSI and before taking SSI(2). Sorry that you didn't get credit - it happens to me sometimes and can be frustrating. So, when you have finished SSI and received credit for any other surveys that you have taken - clear cookies and then take SSI(2).

Hope this helps! And good luck!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

I have found that even if you clear cookies, the same person can not take both the SSI and the SSI2 surveys. If you are currently taking both of the surveys, have your DH take one and you take the other.
    This is what works for me. It may be different for other members.

Quote Originally Posted by kayjo View Post
    I have found that even if you clear cookies, the same person can not take both the SSI and the SSI2 surveys. If you are currently taking both of the surveys, have your DH take one and you take the other.
    This is what works for me. It may be different for other members.
    I'm sorry it doesn't work for you - but I don't usually have any problems taking both surveys.
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

The only other thing I can think of is to not try the two SSI's back to back, even after clearing cookies. Some folks have had trouble with creditting if they do that. Try to wait a few hours in between or try some other surveys in the middle.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

I never take two SSI surveys back to back. I take the first one, take another survey like MyView, and if they both credit, I'll take the SSI2.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Ok everyone, I have followed your advice & still did not receive credit for the SSI2 I took within the past hour (maybe it has not credited yet even though it was & still is a "green light"). I took the SSI first, got credit and then took a Sampilicious, got credit for that one, took a break & then attempted the SSI2 (this one was on tabasco sauce). Completed the survey, filled out the star rating system, and got the thank-you & still no credit. I also did not clear out cookies before taking SSI, waited until I was ready for SSI2 and cleared them. Still no credit & very frustrated!!!!! Fingers crossed that it will credit shortly, but I am not holding my breath. Thank-you all anyways for your quick responses & advice, it is greatly appreciated, I just wished it worked.

Sorry you are having so many problems with SSI2 crediting. What browser are you using? I almost exclusively use FireFox for SR; it just works so much better for me than Internet Explorer.

HOLY MOLY, I just got credit for my SSI2!!!!!!!!!!! Yahoo!!! Maybe I spoke too soon. Again, THANK-YOU to all who offered their suggestions & help, very much appreciated. I learned something new today about taking the SSI surveys. That made my day! Thank-you again.

Quote Originally Posted by qzcaroline View Post
    HOLY MOLY, I just got credit for my SSI2!!!!!!!!!!! Yahoo!!! Maybe I spoke too soon. Again, THANK-YOU to all who offered their suggestions & help, very much appreciated. I learned something new today about taking the SSI surveys. That made my day! Thank-you again.
    Just to let you know SSI(2) does not credit instantly - it is a top of the hour credit usually 5-7 minutes after the hour. Glad yours credited today!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187