Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: DS not crediting again???

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    took a ds this morning on printer icons - survey #1180411 and totally completed it at 1:51 (spent an hour on it) and it did not credit on the 1st or 2nd hour. this is the 2nd time in 2 days that i have taken a ds, completed it, got the congrats page and it did not credit. this is a supreme crock and i am fed up and mad. from this point forward i am no longer doing any surveys on here as why should i waste my time and effort on surveys when they don't credit considering all the surveys i have taken in the last few months that did not credit. yesterday i had to take 2 ds's and 2 ssi1's just to get 1 to credit. that is so wrong and so unfair. both companies got a completed 1st survey out of me and i got nothing. i have better things to do with my time then to waste it on doing surveys that i don't get paid for. i am sorry for my rant but i am fuming right now and i have to let it out or else i will explode. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today and this will be my last post in the forum as i will be cashing out today and getting off permanently.
    Marcy - a lot of us have had a hard time with surveys the last few months: not crediting, companies that used to have a lot and now have much fewer. I have been a member for 2.5 years and this is the worst I have experienced with these problems.

If you are this upset about 80 cents or 60 cents perhaps you should take a break; why upset yourself so much for a few $$ a day?
    Last edited by SCard; 06-08-2012 at 06:21 AM.

SCard-i understand what u r saying but it is not the money i am upset about. it is the fact that i spend a lot of time doing surveys on sr, going slowly, giving honest and complete answers and to invest so much of my time on something and for them not to credit is maddening. i used to enjoy doing surveys on sr as i got to learn about new products, give my opinion on a lot of different issues and ideas but lately it has become more of a chore than a fun way to start my day. i also know that not every survey i take will credit but for this to be happening more and more in the last few months just makes me want to stop. does that make sense?
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Maybe I am better off, I rarely even get into a DS (forget SM) anymore. less chances that they won't credit.

SCard-u r so funny. i gave up on sm surveys 2 weeks ago when they stopped crediting for me.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    SCard-u r so funny. i gave up on sm surveys 2 weeks ago when they stopped crediting for me.
    On a good day I might get into 1 DS, forget any chance to get SM; that is not happening.

DS/SM have become THE hardest surveys for me to even get into.