Thread: ebags packing cubes?

Default ebags packing cubes?

Are these really that wonderful for packing?? It seems to me you are just adding more to the suitcase. They are having a sale 25% off until tomorrow, so I thought I would ask.
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

I've been using packing cubes for about six years and love them! I put clothes in the bigger ones, toiletries in the middle sized ones, and shoes in the small ones. For me, it makes it really convenient to pack and re-pack my bag before leaving. When I'm on vacation, I like begin able to keep everything that I don't unpack still contained and organized in my suitcase. I think we have about 10 bags total of various sizes, and between the two of us we typically use all of them for a trip.
    Kayla

Quote Originally Posted by MdCaterer View Post
    Are these really that wonderful for packing?? It seems to me you are just adding more to the suitcase. They are having a sale 25% off until tomorrow, so I thought I would ask.
    Love mine!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Just placed an order for some for our upcoming WDW visit and Fantasy cruise!!! They were 25% off and free shipping, even got a nifty bag for safely carrying ALL the electronics and cords!!! I am getting excited about the trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

OMG....LOVE the eBags packing cubes! They are my drug of choice.

I have at least 15 of them, from slim to large, and they are phenomenal!

I was doubtful at first, but once I started packing my clothes into them, I was stunned. They make traveling so much easier now. For example, we are traveling to WDW (again) in June but we have to drive to Detroit the day before due to an early flight. Here is how I packed for my DD8's carry-on...

This is 3 full outfits (3 tops, 3 prs of shorts), 2 prs of undies, and a pair of socks. This is what we will bring into the hotel in Detroit. The next morning, one of the outfits will be worn and it will be replaced with her swimsuit. Then, this cube will go in her carry-on. This way, if her luggage gets lost, she has a total of 3 outfits, her swimsuit and some spare undies. (We stay in DVC villas so we have laundry facilities readily available.) This is the SLIM packing cube, packed with the clothes shown above...

I use a medium cube to put into my carry-on and I can usually get 2 shirts, 2 prs of shorts, 2 prs of underwear, a sports bra and my swimsuit into it without much problem.

I use the cubes for all sorts of things...power cords/chargers, cameras, batteries in the slim cubes...snacks, powdered drink packets, gum, etc in a small cube...the possibilities are endless.

Here's a great use for them that I discovered when we had a 7pm flight out of Orlando...

Pack a large packing cube with your swimsuits, coverups, plastic bags and extra undies. When you check your carry-ons with bell services, remove this one packing cube and hit the pool! If it is summer time, you should be able to fit most of the clothes you are wearing into the cube while you enjoy the pool. When it is time to go, throw your wets into the baggies and back into the cube. When you retrieve your luggage from bell services, it's easy peasy just to pop the cube back in without reorganizing everything. All of the cubes have a carry handle too which makes bringing them down to the pool a breeze. You could also pack your change of clothes into the cube and wear your suits/coverups to the pool, whichever you prefer.
    Last edited by kristenrice; 04-23-2012 at 12:50 AM.

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

I still read the boards even tho I don't "talk" much, anymore. However, I have to say these made me come out of hiding. They look great. I love anything that helps me organize my life. We don't have a trip planned until next Spring, so I will wait awhile to get some. Plus, I just put a bug in my best friend's ear about them. She is always looking for ideas for my birthday/Christmas and I know she hasn't bought my BD present, yet. So, maybe I won't have to buy any. LOL

BTW, these "little girls" of mine are about to be a Senior and Freshman in HS. They don't look like little girls, anymore. Grace has a car and is looking at college. Dual major in art and education. Anna is excited to be leaving the middle school drama behind her.

Quote Originally Posted by arob414 View Post
    I still read the boards even tho I don't "talk" much, anymore. However, I have to say these made me come out of hiding. They look great. I love anything that helps me organize my life. We don't have a trip planned until next Spring, so I will wait awhile to get some. Plus, I just put a bug in my best friend's ear about them. She is always looking for ideas for my birthday/Christmas and I know she hasn't bought my BD present, yet. So, maybe I won't have to buy any. LOL

BTW, these "little girls" of mine are about to be a Senior and Freshman in HS. They don't look like little girls, anymore. Grace has a car and is looking at college. Dual major in art and education. Anna is excited to be leaving the middle school drama behind her.
    So excited for your girls!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Wonderin how i missed these.....I'm thinking these would make a great Mother's Day gift for me and for my Mom.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards