Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shoebuy Coupon

Default Shoebuy Coupon

Cindy just got us an exclusive Shoebuy coupon. YEA!! Check it out--You save 10%. With that 10% and then your cash back, you can get some awesome deals!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Cindy just got us an exclusive Shoebuy coupon. YEA!! Check it out--You save 10%. With that 10% and then your cash back, you can get some awesome deals!
    UGH! Your killing me Tricia!!!! This is one merchant that I can't seem to stay away from! lol
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Crap I just placed two orders with them last night LOL but I was able to get the sunshine10 off of the first one (1 pair) and then I was able to get the 10% and the shoebuy member 10% on the second one which was 3 pairs of shoes. Wait! I wonder if I am not supposed to be using the sunshine10 code anymore??? I just realized it probably was not good anymore, although it gave me the 10% off last night. Crap I hope it doesn't affect my credit. I am on a shoe buying streak LOL because I also bought 2 pairs from Eastbay. Sheesh everyone needed to replace shoes at the same time. Thanks and let me know about that sunshine10 thing.
    Sunshine Rewards

As long as the coupon goes through, you will be fine.

We tend to go in spurts needing to replace shoes as well. Right now I am buying new Easter dress shoes for everyone plus getting ready for spring with new running shoes, sandals etc. Then I'll go a few months without buying. Then I'll go on another spree when school starts. It's kind of cyclical. I will say that once I started shopping at Shoebuy, it was like I discovered a new best friend (no offense, Angie). LOL!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

As long as the coupon goes through, you will be fine.

We tend to go in spurts needing to replace shoes as well. Right now I am buying new Easter dress shoes for everyone plus getting ready for spring with new running shoes, sandals etc. Then I'll go a few months without buying. Then I'll go on another spree when school starts. It's kind of cyclical. I will say that once I started shopping at Shoebuy, it was like I discovered a new best friend (no offense, Angie). LOL!

That's how I am, bought the girls easter shoes a month or more ago, then everyone wanted the furry crocs, but when I first bought them, I wasn't happy with the color selection I ended up with. Like them now they grew on me.... BUT another thread a few weeks ago said black was back instock so I ordered 2 more in black one for me and the next size up for DS for next year.

Now it looks like DD4 and DS8 need new sneakers.... At least mom thinks so. DD4 likes practical (which is why DD5 doesn't need any she is a shoe horse and will pick style over comfort) and well DS is just that a boy and he is so tough onhis shoes!

Ok I'm done justifying my needs......
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

That is how I am too. I bought the girls each a new pair of sneakers and a new pair of casual (sandal type) shoes. i didn't buy real sandals yet because they didn't wear them last year. This year I bought Grace a pair of those new Mary Jane crocs (the slimmed down version) since she loves her MJ crocs. I bought Callie the Sketchers that are called Calie that are the same material as crocs but have the elastic straps that criss cross. I am hoping these will be more comfortable than the salt water sadals I have bought them the past few years and they didn't enjoy wearing. I also bought me a new pair of sneakers and justin a pair of sneakers. I am not sure weather or not to buy white dress shoes. I love them but they always end up wearing their casual shoes to church. Hmmm. I guess I should get something for Grace since I ordered red crocs and she can't wear those with dressy dresses of every color. Off to look for more
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Yes!! I need to get a back up pair of black pumps.
    Sunshine Rewards

I was shopping the Walking Company this morning and comparing prices of shoes on different sites. I ended up purchasing a pair of Pikolinos at WC that I have been eyeing. But...I did see a pair of hiking shoes I liked at Shoebuy!!

Guess I'll go shoe shopping!!!

Thanks.......I think!!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Ooh, they have crocs cleos in black/lavendar in my size.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

o.k. Cindy should be punished for getting this coupon, I have placed 2 orders and it's all her fault.