Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shoebuy Coupon

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Been on the site 3 times between yesterday and today, it's killing me! lol
    The silver lining??? DS this morning ripped his 2nd pair of sneakers and he's almost ready for another pair anyway! lol
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I swear I want to jump up and down and cry!!!!! I ordered from shoebuy twice the other night. I did one from DH computer using his wireless card and ordered one pair of shoes. I think placed a second one through my computer using my regular interent because you get a 10% discount for ordering more than once within 60 days. SOOOO i used to have an issue with Shoebuy crediting on my desktop and through my regular internet. They NEVER credited that way. Well I got a new laptop for Valentine's and I also changed the same internet to wireless. I went in to Bellsouth and made sure to change my service to one with a static ISP. SOOOOOO i just looked and ALL of my shoebuy credits are pending!!!!! It is like an old friend coming back home! It means I don't have to wait to place orders through DH computer anymore. It is a testimony to the fact that sometimes just changing one thing (making my ISP static) can make things credit. I am so happy. I am going to order more shoes! Oh BTW I also got my pending credit for the eastbay order I placed the same night so that makes 16.47 pending until tomorrow! WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! I SHOES!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

YaaaaaaaaaY!!!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I think I see some shoe shopping in my future- I need new tennis shoes AND sandals. With the coupon, my 10% off as a return customer AND the 11% cashback???? UNBELIEVABLE DEAL! Plus their prices are already competitive even without the coupons.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

I broke down and ordered 2 pairs for myself.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Thanks Cindy (from me, not my bank account ). I'm off to check out shoes while I work on my OTX survey.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!