Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Last Month for Big Board!

Default Last Month for Big Board!

Since the Big Board isn't generating any attention at all, this is a final call for winners!

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/leaderboard.php

There are still a little over 6 days to get qualified and earn a bonus!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Bummer!! I was hoping we would have some good competition going on the Big Board to make it worthwhile for you to continue!
    Sunshine Rewards

I don't understand, I would think that two top earners, one with with $250 and the next with close to $200 for the month would be very good for SR as well as the next 6 are all over $100 for the month! That used to be our goal for 3 months. I started out pretty strong but got side tracked by the DS mess and then after those, could not seem to qualify for any DS surveys, after failing to get those (which are my "go to surveys" or at least used to be) being unable to get a qualifer in several others, I decided to give them a break for awhile. Then there is the issue of why my computer won't let a portion of my purchases credit if they go through some type of shopping cart (Kohl's, Sams. Aeropastle, etc) so even though I know I will usually eventually get credit for those purchases I can not count on when. Couple those factors with the top earners running away with the high totals early. It did not seem to be a reason to push this month. Maybe instead of the top 8 getting a 5% bonus, maybe offer that to the TOP earner and then set goals for the others such as everyone that reaches $100 in a month gets 2%, $150 2.5%, $175 3%, $200 3.5% Maybe that would be more motivational as you are not waiting to the last second to find out if you are in the top 8 and you would know....if i push a little harder I will get this much as a bonus.... just brainstorming here
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm kind of confused, too, and I feel like maybe I missed something? I'll probably not ever be top 8, so it doesn't really affect me, but looking at other Aprils over the past few years, this month seems to be pretty much in line, and even a little better than some years.

I know there are more survey opportunities now than in past years, but many people have an upper limit to the time they can spend on surveys.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Sorry it that was confusing. It's really about the fact that the leaderboard isn't generating any buzz or excitement. It's pretty much the same people that win it every month (the top person this month is actually just one random large purchase that *might* still turn out to be fraudulent). If I'm going to spend money on contest prizes, I want them to be things that a lot of members get excited about. I'd rather do things that make 1000 members get excited about SR than just 10 or 15. Does that make sense? It seems like it got a lot of buzz the first month and now is just kind of a bore again. I want things that make everyone excited!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Sorry it that was confusing. It's really about the fact that the leaderboard isn't generating any buzz or excitement. It's pretty much the same people that win it every month (the top person this month is actually just one random large purchase that *might* still turn out to be fraudulent). If I'm going to spend money on contest prizes, I want them to be things that a lot of members get excited about. I'd rather do things that make 1000 members get excited about SR than just 10 or 15. Does that make sense? It seems like it got a lot of buzz the first month and now is just kind of a bore again. I want things that make everyone excited!!
    That makes perfect sense - thanks!

The leaderboard is pretty unattainable for me. The most motivating for me is the holiday contest - it pushes me to do the best I can without competing with others who might have more time or better survey demographics. I've always liked Crazy Credits, too, but the holiday contest encourages me to choose surveys over other activites away from SR, sometimes to the detriment of a clean house!

I made it once and worked really hard. Thanks Tricia for having the Big Board, but I too would like to see something else.

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'smom View Post
    The leaderboard is pretty unattainable for me. The most motivating for me is the holiday contest - it pushes me to do the best I can without competing with others who might have more time or better survey demographics. I've always liked Crazy Credits, too, but the holiday contest encourages me to choose surveys over other activites away from SR, sometimes to the detriment of a clean house!
    I agree....the leaderboard is nice but not something I am ever on. I like the other contests much better....still miss all the fun games we played in the beginning. I miss the scavenger hunts and the games where we had to figure something out based on the clues.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I totally agree with your explanation. I'd rather see the chunks of money given to just a few be distributed amongst more people in other ways. Crazy credits always peaks my interest, lol!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I am in for survey contests! That gets me motivated. I miss the weekend contests too. But thankful for all the fun times at SR!