Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does anyone know

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I got credit without a problem the only thing I didn't think about was that my shoes would have been more than the $9 credit if I had done it as shopping. Oh well.
    Sunshine Rewards

I just did it, and got the credit really fast...

Just note that this went on credit hold for me until 4-15...I was hoping it would help me get to SM this quarter... I'm kicking myself for not buying the shoes via the merchant instead of the offer now... though I am happy I got a great deal on my shoes (15% off) and $9 on SR (which will help with making SM next quarter)
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Thanks!!! Off to buy more mickey crocs!
    Betsy

Sunshine Rewards

Now I'm worried. I ordered crocs yesterday morning and got no credit pending. I see others have gotten credit quickly. Hope I get it!!

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I got credit without a problem the only thing I didn't think about was that my shoes would have been more than the $9 credit if I had done it as shopping. Oh well.
    Good gravy, what kind of shoes do you order?

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by jendon1997 View Post
    Now I'm worried. I ordered crocs yesterday morning and got no credit pending. I see others have gotten credit quickly. Hope I get it!!
    I wouldn't panic yet. I think its a manual credit and Tricia has been out most of today.
    Sunshine Rewards

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

Quote Originally Posted by Pooh's Pal View Post
    Okay thanks Cindy....something to think about for sure. Now do I REALLY need those new crocs ? 15percent off plus 11percent back ....or 15percent off and Maybe 9.00...ummmmmmmmmmmm
    Has anyone tried this offer and succeeded?
    I did it and I didn't get credit, but with that being said, this one credits very well from what I have read so it was probably my computer. I planned on red-doing it and this thread reminded me I need to!
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards

I did not receive credit for this. If you are buying based on the fact that you get $9.00, I would avoid this offer.

Quote Originally Posted by jendon1997 View Post
    I did not receive credit for this. If you are buying based on the fact that you get $9.00, I would avoid this offer.
    We do not recommend to anyone that they do an offer just for the credit. We tell everyone to do the offer if you are interested in the product, because if it doesn't credit, we can't file a trouble ticket on it either. Most offers are such a great deal that the credit is just a bonus on top of it.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I was definitely interested in the product(i love crocs), but also interested and hoping for the $9.00. I also think if I knew people were having problems getting credit, I would have shopped around a little more or used the shopping link.
    Last edited by jendon1997; 03-18-2008 at 08:16 PM.