Thread: I need some help

Default I need some help

my dd is graduating from high school in about 2 weeks (i know i am a procrastinator) and i have absolutely no idea what to get her for a graduation present. she is going to the university of georgia in the fall and i don't really know what she needs or wants. if someone has any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    my dd is graduating from high school in about 2 weeks (i know i am a procrastinator) and i have absolutely no idea what to get her for a graduation present. she is going to the university of georgia in the fall and i don't really know what she needs or wants. if someone has any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated.
    Something electronic? laptop, tablet, smartphone that she can take to college with her?

Preferably somethng that you can order thru SR and get rewards for!

SCard-i bought her a laptop thru sr for a christmas present and she totally loves it. she has been asking for a new cell phone lately so maybe a smartphone would be a great idea.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Nice Jewelry? I got Sharpay a key pendant from my jewelry box for her 16th and she loved it.
    How about a nice bag for school? A vera tote or duffel? Coach Poppy tote?
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

How about taking her on a weekend trip somewhere. I was heading to Disney for a senior trip with friends so my parents gave me spending money.

For college, my mother gave me a pair of amathyst earrings as an alternative to a college ring.
    Sunshine Rewards

My dd is into nice jewelry, she wears her necklace and ring all the time. (purple).

If she is going off to college, she will be needing lots of things-I always said there should be a "dorm shower" wow do things add up. Start buying now if she is staying in a dorm, maybe buy her towels, sheets etc., with a nice piece of jewelry.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards