Thread: Watch out for an SSI on far right political issues

Default Watch out for an SSI on far right political issues

#ORD-51622-KFNC

It lets you finish before it tells you you're not qualified. You get the screen about being flagged for data concerns or having done it before.

I've never seen a survey quite like it before. I was not their demographic, but they didn't do anything to determine that except kicking me out at the end. I want to describe the questions, but I guess that wouldn't be appropriate. Oh well, 30 minutes of my life I won't get back...

Sorry it didn't work out for you, but I took that survey and had no problem with it. It even credited immediately after I took it being an SSI. Also, I don't know if I would categorize it as far right political issues. Yes, it seemed to be leaning a little bit one way on the political spector but it was only asking for your opinion. I actually found it to be enjoyable and fun to do. Thanks!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Perhaps we took different surveys. The one I took was not "leaning a little bit." I'm an unaffiliated voter and found all the answers borderline offensive on some of the questions because there was absolutely no middle ground or anything to the left of it and the answers given were negative political rhetoric.

Obviously, I should have closed out of the survey, but I had answered the few qualifying questions honestly, so I expected the survey would ultimately get broader than it did. I also was curious about it.
    Last edited by tarheelpat; 05-13-2012 at 10:01 AM.

It seems nowadays that everything we hear is negative political rhetoric and nobody wants to speak about their record and exactly they can and will do for the best country in the world today. No matter what side of the political isle you are on, it is going to be a very long and drawn out race that will probably do more harm than good for the country. The government itself has become too divided that they can't even make good decisions for the country, it either has to be one way or another and that is wrong in my opinion. They are suppose to be a government for the people not the government of the democratic or republican party.

Now if they had a race for the best reward site out there Sunshine Rewards would win hands down 100% just because of the people that run it and I assume we could all agree on that.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I don't understand why a company has a survey and kicks you out, if you don't answer they way you want. What is the point of having a survey, if they just want answers that only goes there way.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards