Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 'Ohana Breakfast

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

yup those were the pictures I was referring to.

I did Chef Mickeys last time and it was really nice so I wouldn't completely take that one off the list. They have mickey waffles there
    Sunshine Rewards

They Also Have Mickey Waffles At O'hana's

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by mjjmbnmm View Post
    They Also Have Mickey Waffles At O'hana's
    Woo Hoo!
    Sunshine Rewards

We love O'hana's for breakfast. The breads they bring you are great. You have to try the pinapple bread. It is my fave. Our waitress last time even brought me out a to-go box with some in it for later in the day! The kids had a blast with the dancing and all the characters!! We had the best view, right next to a window overlooking the lake. It is served family style, so if you prefer one thing over something else they will bring you out more! Makes me hungry just thinking about it!

LydiaSunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Thanks everyone! LOVE the photos & the reviews! We tried for Chef Mickey's but of course it was booked. We wanted to try somewhere both of us have never been (& I've done Crystal Palace). So I'm really glad so many people like it! Looks fun & tasty!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

We tried this one out in December and we loved it. The girls both had it on their requests for August...
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the breakfast at 'Ohana. Although my DH loved it a bit too much!

I prefer meals served family style to buffets, fresher food, but there is less variety.

However, since 'Ohana starts you with yummy sweet bread, fresh fruit, and great juice.....then moves onto really good scrambled eggs, plump sausages, crisp bacon, fried potatoes, and mickey waffles........well, it's a big winner with me!!

We liked our breakfast last week at 1900 Park Fare, but I was still wishing for the atmosphere and food of 'Ohana

We are definetly going back there on the next trip!

Hope you girls enjoy it as much as we did!!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

Default 'Ohana Breakfast

We tried this one as well and LOVED IT! One of our favorites next to Chef Mickeys! Stitch and Mickey and the crew...and the bread is awesome...just a great meal and atmosphere!