One month from today, 15 of us will be travelling to WDW, courtesy of my parents.

My dad has been planning this trip for over 5 years and I cannot believe that we are in the home stretch. My parents are treating my family of 4, my brother's family of 5 and my sister's family of 4 to a weeklong stay at OKW, along with our airfare, park tickets and dining. My family and my sister's family will be in one 2BR and my parents will be sharing a 2BR with my brother's family.

We have a few group meals planned...T-Rex, Mama Melrose's (FDP), Chef Mickey's and Olivia's. The kids/grandkids are sending my parents to the luau at the Polynesian to celebrate their 40th anniversary. While they are at the luau, the other 13 of us have a dinner planned at O'Hana. Each family has one table-service meal scheduled each day so we can all eat what/where we want.

My siblings have not been to WDW since 1988 when it was just MK and Epcot. None of my nieces/nephew have ever been there and my siblings-in-law have each visited just once.

I just had to share my excitement!