Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tell me about Boma dinner

I've been reading the reviews on allears, too, and they are also mixed. People seem to either love it or hate it. DH and I are big foodies, too, and neither is at all picky. So unless the food is horrid, I'm sure we'll love it. If nothing else just for the experience and ambiance. I am more about atmosphere than the food at restaurants more often than not! A place can have the best food in the world but if the atmosphere is "blah" it won't get a good review from me. (Disney has sure spoiled me for other restaurants with no themeing!)

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    I've been reading the reviews on allears, too, and they are also mixed. People seem to either love it or hate it. DH and I are big foodies, too, and neither is at all picky. So unless the food is horrid, I'm sure we'll love it. If nothing else just for the experience and ambiance. I am more about atmosphere than the food at restaurants more often than not! A place can have the best food in the world but if the atmosphere is "blah" it won't get a good review from me. (Disney has sure spoiled me for other restaurants with no themeing!)

I totally agree! Disney is more about the atmosphere and experience than the food for us as well. Don't get me wrong, the food is good, but I'm not going in looking for a 5 star restaurant, I'm looking for fun and great memories for my family. We booked dinner at Boma for our Sept. trip and I'm looking forward to checking out AKL more than anything. I hope everyone can find something that they like, but my girls are big meat eaters, so I'm not really worried.
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards