Thread: How many nights does Fantasmic run?

Default How many nights does Fantasmic run?

LOL, I'm so tempted right now to put in for a quote to get an idea of how much I need to save. Fantasmic is my absolutely favorite show and I HAVE to see that! During different times of year, how often does that run? I've only been since the show started in the summer, but I'd like to minimize my crowd exposure as much as possible. I KNOW January is out, as I work in payroll, but I'm flexible with the rest of the year. I just don't want to be there during bee season (are those ever a problem in the fall?) and I'm not sure how keen I am about hurricane season.

This is the first time where I am solely responsible for planning, so I'm busy being my usual indecisive self!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I have all the times guides in front of me except HS, don't know why I didn't keep that? Anyway we were there from April 22-May 5 and I'm positive it was going on while we were there. I didn't pay too much attention to the times but I did a search and found this for you....http://www.studioscentral.com/fantas...s-and-schedule
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Good to know, thanks!

Sunshine Rewards

That's a useful link from Pam!

After cutting back a few years ago, Fantasmic runs nearly every night now. The only times it doesn't are if a company rents the park for the night, then they close the park earlier than normal and have no nighttime entertainment. It only ever runs multiple times a night during the busiest times of the year, but it sounds like you'll be avoiding those times anyway!

Depending on how soon you're thinking about going, November between Veteran's day and Thanksgiving week would be good. Next year, the first, second and last week of February should be nice for low crowds. Plus, during these times you shouldn't experience any sweltering heat, huge plus in my book!
    Kayla

The November dates might work well for me! I can be completely flexible with dates, but I'm still thinking 2013 sometime. The only week that is probably not a good time would be the last 10 days of April. My brother is getting married April 20 and he said they are doing Disney, Universal, Sea World, and Busch Gardens for their honeymoon. I'm not sure he'd appreciate me going that time as well!

Kayla, when do they decorate for Christmas? I would LOVE to go then!

Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    The November dates might work well for me! I can be completely flexible with dates, but I'm still thinking 2013 sometime. The only week that is probably not a good time would be the last 10 days of April. My brother is getting married April 20 and he said they are doing Disney, Universal, Sea World, and Busch Gardens for their honeymoon. I'm not sure he'd appreciate me going that time as well!

Kayla, when do they decorate for Christmas? I would LOVE to go then!
    I'll butt in.. Pretty sure they start around Nov. 1 and are done decorating by Thanksgiving. We were there one year a long time ago and the tree was put up at the campgound at the end of October.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    I'll butt in.. Pretty sure they start around Nov. 1 and are done decorating by Thanksgiving. We were there one year a long time ago and the tree was put up at the campgound at the end of October.
    Yup! This year will be just a little different because the last MNSSHP runs on November 2, a Friday. That weekend though decorations in MK will change over in a few days and be ready for Christmas by no later than the 9th. Osborne Lights in DHS may start a little later than other decorations, but still should be running by mid-month. As far as I can remember they haven't released exact dates for them yet.
    Kayla

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

We love going in September (hurricane season) and we are usually able to see Fantasmic while we are there. I can't remember if we have to plan our days around it but I don't think we have in the past.
    Sunshine Rewards