Thread: I can finally book my cruise

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Default I can finally book my cruise

for next summer but it is totally different than the one this year! I really shouldn't be complaining since it is Europe but man. I was really really looking forward to the stop in Poland since that is where 1/2 of my family came from. You don't really hear people going to vacation in Poland but now I'll have to schedule in a special trip to Poland and Prague. Our starting point also changed but it doesn't make much of a difference because we'll still hit Stockholm.

So this is the itinerary. I put in an email to the travel agency to call back in the morning so I can officially book. The Royal Caribbean site is showing a lot of decks sold out and the booking was just released mid-day today.

Sat Copenhagen, Denmark 5:00pm
    Sun At Sea
    Mon Tallinn, Estonia 9:30am - 5:30pm
    Tue St. Petersburg, Russia 7:00am - 11:00pm
    Wed Helsinki, Finland 10:00am - 5:00pm
    Thu Stockholm, Sweden 8:15am - 4:30pm
    Fri At Sea
    Sat Copenhagen, Denmark 7:00am
    Sunshine Rewards

Cool!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Exciting! I've always thought a northern European cruise would be amazing.
    Kayla

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Well on the good news I did discover that there are a ton of tour agencies that cover mainland Europe including one that does Prague, Warsaw, and Krokow. Another one would be Warsaw, Krokow, and Berlin so I have some reading up to do and planning that in for one year.

I need to win the lottery. I just can't see the world fast enough but this will knock out 5 more countries.
    Sunshine Rewards

For the past several years I've read a lot about how Eastern Europe is becoming a popular tourist destination, especially for people who've "been there, done that" with the rest of the continent. Hopefully all these previous years of development gives you some good options to choose from.
    Kayla

Well I am all booked and so far we are $29 under budget. LOL

So now the saving will begin. I think this will be one pricey trip but it should be lovely especially with some Sunshine money.
    Sunshine Rewards

That is an amzing trip! Have fun planning!