Thread: Game Stop coupons?

Default Game Stop coupons?

I was lucky enough to find a Wii for DS yesterday - now, we'll need another remote, a game or two, etc. I would like to do some shopping at Game Stop but wanted to check to see if the posted offer is still good for them (it says for the month of December only).

Thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    I was lucky enough to find a Wii for DS yesterday - now, we'll need another remote, a game or two, etc. I would like to do some shopping at Game Stop but wanted to check to see if the posted offer is still good for them (it says for the month of December only).

Thanks!
    Congratulations! These are so hard to find, I was lucky enough to snag one last Sunday for my husband for his birthday next month. He has wanted one ever since he saw an ad for Guitar Hero and I was able to get this too. He is going to be so shocked when he opens his gifts because he calls around to stores looking for this system but hasn't had any luck. I need an extra controller now too.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post

Thanks!
    I was able to snag 2 in December (on different days) - one for my kids for Christmas and one for my sister's family.

Just a warning....I thought that $250 was alot - then we added the extra controller, some of the fun pieces to go with it, games, battery charger.....It cost us a WHOLE lot more than $250!!!! probably closer to $500! It was not MY intention to buy all the fun stuff. Just don't send DH to the store alone...he will feel the need to buy ALL accessories. LOL Like a kid in the candy store WITH a credit card!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

I don't see any promotions for them right now so I emailed them and asked them. Maybe we'll get something.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    I was able to snag 2 in December (on different days) - one for my kids for Christmas and one for my sister's family.

Just a warning....I thought that $250 was alot - then we added the extra controller, some of the fun pieces to go with it, games, battery charger.....It cost us a WHOLE lot more than $250!!!! probably closer to $500! It was not MY intention to buy all the fun stuff. Just don't send DH to the store alone...he will feel the need to buy ALL accessories. LOL Like a kid in the candy store WITH a credit card!

Yeah, I refused to buckle to the fad pressure and didn't get one for them for Christmas. They already have a PS2 with a gazillion games and each kid has a DS. Lots of cash already tied up. To start a brand new platform, just seemed foolish to me.

Then, DS came to me and said he had saved all of his money from Confirmation, 1st Holy Communion and birthday, and he wanted to buy one. I told him how expensive the games are and he shrugged it off and said he still wanted one. So, when I found it yesterday at the "store that shall not be mentioned," I bought it and he paid me back. He's the type of kid that NEVER spends his money and has been thinking about this for awhile so I knew he really wanted it when he decided to part with his money.

I hope he still likes it in 6 months when he's only playing 1 or 2 games because he doesn't have $50 to buy a new one. If not, it will be a very expensive life lesson for him.
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Yeah I didn't think the game unit itself was too expensive it was all the extra's , the controllers, chargers, games etc.

We only have a few games the kids enjoy the ones we have and they'll rent one once in a while from Blockbuster or etc.

Their all over the stores now, every store I walk into they have them in stock.
    Sunshine Rewards

We got one for Christmas, but it was understood from the beginning that everything (accessories and games) would be added slowly. So far we've only bought one extra remote and one additional game. I did sign up for the game site on here though where they send you games 2 at a time for a monthly fee (like blockbuster/netflix but for games)..My mind is blank at the moment as to what it was called...GameFly? Anyway, so we're trying out games like this so we don't buy them to only discover they are not fun.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I just got one for Brandon for his birthday. I had to go to the Gamestop in New Orleans to find one and I only got it because my DB works next door and was able to find out when the shipment was coming. We paid 250 for the console but it came to 350 with the extra controller and game. I don't really like to play it. It seems really weird to me especially the set up. The kids and Brandon love it though. I need to find some other games for them also. I might have to try the Gamefly thing.
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    I just got one for Brandon for his birthday. I had to go to the Gamestop in New Orleans to find one and I only got it because my DB works next door and was able to find out when the shipment was coming. We paid 250 for the console but it came to 350 with the extra controller and game. I don't really like to play it. It seems really weird to me especially the set up. The kids and Brandon love it though. I need to find some other games for them also. I might have to try the Gamefly thing.
    They are coming out with WiiFit in June I think....I'm really interested in this for myself. Maybe this would be something that would interest you?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I just put up some type of coupon at Shop4tech for some Wii battery charger thing some of you may be interested in.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.