Thread: Trouble w/ LiveSample Surveys Crediting

Default Trouble w/ LiveSample Surveys Crediting

Anyone have any issues with LiveSample Surveys crediting? I have taken them on 2 different computers and completed them and they havent credited... Any suggestions or do they take a little longer than normal to credit (more than 48 hours).
    Thanks!

I stopped taking LiveSample surveys because they never seem to credit for me. Lots of other members have good success with them but I'm lucky if I get one a month to credit.

I took and completed a Live Sample yesterday and didn't get credit either.

Default Live Surveys

I not really sure why so many of you have issues with Live surveys crediting. I never have a problem with them. I use Chrome, or Fixefox to take them, make sure my cookies just have live in them. I get invited to several Invovke sessions , so I would encourage all to keep trying you may get invited to them also. Are you getting the Congrats page at the end of the survey. I am not sure what is wrong.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Yes, I get the Congrats page, and I am not sure why there are any issues either because sometimes they credit and sometimes they dont. It's jsut frustrating spending the time doing them, getting the congrats page and then never getting the credit for them

The last time I had one credit was on 8/23 and that was a surprise since they almost never seem to credit for me either.

I also stopped trying them because they wouldn't credit. On the plus side, I've had great luck with quite a few of the other surveys lately.