Thread: how do i get an update on a trouble ticket

Hybrid View

Default how do i get an update on a trouble ticket

I filled out a trouble ticket for the direct tv offer and havent heard an update or received credit yet and i am wondering if there is a way to get in touch to see what is going on...It is 50 bucks so i really want to know.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

you should have an option on the trouble ticket to ask a question about it. If you don't see a link for that, open a new trouble ticket and reference the ticket you are inquiring about.
    Sunshine Rewards

hoping someone will see this that can give me some answers on my trouble ticket...would really like to see the credit...

Please send me a TT referencing the one you are asking about and I will look into it right away.

Default TT issues

Quote Originally Posted by Three4Me View Post
    Please send me a TT referencing the one you are asking about and I will look into it right away.
    Im not sure how to open another TT on this issue....it wont let me select direct tv as a merchant anymore...probably been way too long....any ways the TT's i already filled out are #9335 and #9364...Im pretty sure I still have the email from when we ordered it too if you need that again with the headers.....i sure hope you can have better luck then the ones that have tried before...thanks for your help

Hi There! I am sorry I didn't see this message in the forum sooner. I did see your TT's first thing this morning and I responded to you in each of your TT's. IF you have any questions at all please send me a note through one of those.