Thread: Spirit airlines

Default Spirit airlines

Hey guys I was just wondering if any of you belonged to the 9.00 club i know it is only for a few months then it goes way up.

before you had to by the 9.00 club i got great airfair prices on spirit and hope to do that again for our next trip, but kinda nervous about having to join the 9.00 club.

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

I joined for my last trip, to get the $88 round trip fare.

I originally was going to keep it b/c I thought I might be taking more trips (to Orlando & LV for dd to visit her dad), but changes led me to be on a strict budget for the next couple of years. I cancelled about a week before the trial ended with no problems. My fare didn't change, I wasn't billed anything further on my cc (it has been since Oct that I've cancelled). It was very easy, just call them up, they don't try to strong-arm you or anything.

I think it is safe, can't beat some of those prices!
    Last edited by cglaura; 03-12-2008 at 09:46 AM.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I joined too to get our amazing roundtrip airfare to Orlando in September. Had no problems at all cancelling before the end of the free trial, I actually cancelled the last day and it was all fine.

I may have my hubby join if good prices come out again, we may keep it for the year this time.
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie