Thread: Sunshine Rewards Father's Day Contest

Default Sunshine Rewards Father's Day Contest

We always love to celebrate with a contest at Sunshine Rewards! In honor of Father's Day select a Free Father's Day Card + Free Shipping from Cardstore.com, then share with us who you sent the card to and why. You will automatically be entered to win an awesome Sunshine Rewards Prize Pack. Celebrate With Us! Contest ends tomorrow, June 8th.
    Last edited by Three4Me; 06-07-2012 at 12:38 PM.

I just sent a free fathers day card to my dad. I want him to know how much I have appreciated everything that he has done for me throughout the years, esp giving me away at my wedding and being my rock throughout purchasing my first home with my husband. I can't wait until the day I can give him a grandchild and I want him to know that he will be an AMAZING grandfather

I sent a free Father's Day card to my husband - he is a great dad and my dad is no longer alive.
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

I sent it to my husband because he's the best dad I could ever want for my kids.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I sent one to my husband because my son will probably forget to get him a card!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I sent one to my dad, I am big on ecards and he is old fashioned and likes the actual card in his hand so this was a great offer that I know the card will put a smile on his face.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by toods12@hotmail.com View Post
    I just sent a free fathers day card to my dad. I want him to know how much I have appreciated everything that he has done for me throughout the years, esp giving me away at my wedding and being my rock throughout purchasing my first home with my husband. I can't wait until the day I can give him a grandchild and I want him to know that he will be an AMAZING grandfather
    Congratulations toods12@hotmail.com, you are the Sunshine Rewards Prize pack winner. Please send me a TT with you mailing information.

Quote Originally Posted by Three4Me View Post
    Congratulations toods12@hotmail.com, you are the Sunshine Rewards Prize pack winner. Please send me a TT with you mailing information.
    whoohoo! Thank you!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

just got my prize package in the mail this weekend, thanks again!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards