Thread: Good to be back!

Default Good to be back!

I wasn't sure which thread to put this in. I haven't had much time to do SR for nearly 2 years. We just got back from Disney and DH will have to be convinced to go again due to the rain, blisters and crowds we ran into. We had a great time, but the beach is calling his name for vacations to come. I don't want to go back until the Fantasyland expansion is done so that gives me plenty of time to save a good chunk of money through surveys.

By tomorrow I should have enough to cash out for a Disney gift card. The longer time frame to save has been my motivation! I have been hitting the surveys hard and seeing by balance go up so much per day is wonderful. All these new survey opportunities are great.

And I came back during crazy credits and a Father's Day contest. What more could a girl ask for. Thanks for being around and still being great Sunshine Rewards!!

Welcome back!! We leave for Disney very soon and I have been watching all of the reports of crowds and rain. Ugh! I am heading to CVS to get ponchos as we speak.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Get good ponchos!!! This is not the normal FL rain quick and stop stuff. My cheapo ponchos ripped when we had to stop waiting for the rain to end and just run for it at Animal Kingdom on the first day. We spent an entire day waiting to be able to leave for Magic Kingdom one day. We got a good nap in and finally left at 6pm. Thank goodness they had late EMH that night! We just felt really rushed because you pay a lot of money for those tickets and we wanted to make sure we got our money's worth.

Have a fun and safe trip!

Thanks for the tip!! I wish I could find the Disney ones that we bought a few years ago. They were so sturdy! I am going to do one last look for those before I leave. We got stuck in Hurricane Wilma there a couple of years ago and it was crazy!!! The key was really being flexible and setting low expectations. LOL
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs