Thread: Obopay

Default Obopay

For those who did the obopay offer some time back, did you get a letter stating they are closing it as of this month? I know that we discussed it earlier but just received an email stating they would be sending a check for the balance on the card. I never spent mine so I'm happy to hear this. Just thought everyone would want to know.

"On March 25, 2008 your card will be deactivated and First PREMIER Bank® will send you a check for the remaining balance. Please allow 2-4 weeks for the check to arrive. "
    Sunshine Rewards

Yep...I got this one too.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

i signed up with them and deposited a small amount in and have never heard from them.............I'll have to check out the site tosee what I need to do to get my money

pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

I signed up with them, got the prepaid card, used a bit of it, found out about the charges they were going to start doing, decided I didnt' like that and let them know, and a while later got a check in the mail for...5 cents. I almost sent it back to them b/c it seemed so silly.

So they are closing entirely now? That's a bummer. I liked the idea, just didn't like the extra charges.
    Sunshine Rewards

I did get the letter and I closed my account months ago. I used the initial $$ and then added a bit. Then when many companies started to refuse to take this type of card, I used it on a shop and then closed it out.

Thanks for the update!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards