Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Live Sample surveys

Default Live Sample surveys

If you are not trying for these, you NEED to.

I have completed six this month- you want to know what I've earned?

But wait you say- aren't the surveys only worth .70?
    Yes! But I have been asked if I want to do additional one hour surveys on my own, a few days after the initial .70 survey. I have done 3 of these in the last two weeks, and they have been worth $30, $20 and $20. Payment comes as a Visa gift card 10 days later!!!!!! These surveys are live, with a moderator, at specific times, but so far 3 out of the 4 I tried for did work.

AWESOME!

I was interviewed for a $100 survey, but I didn't match the criteria- but it was awesome to get a chance.

Thank you SR for featuring this survey company! It's one of my must dos from now on. Or at least, must-try.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Very cool! I've not had the easiest time with Live Sample though. I've been here for just over a month and today is the first time I qualified for one of their surveys. I'll make sure to keep trying them though . Thanks for the heads up!

Wow! I had no idea this was even possible. I hope a lot of our members are getting these!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Can I ask how you knew you were chosen to take the next survey? I got one the other day and they said I fit the criteria and would let me know. Haven't heard anything yet, would really like to get in on a $30 payout! Congrats to you!!

I quit doing Live Sample period because I gave them my time and they didn't give me anything -- not even the 70 cents. Might be time to try again.

Alice -- who do the emails come from? I get so many emails, some of which are from survey companies I decided not to do, that I'm not sure I would recognize the good one like that.

A few years ago, I got a couple of gift cards from doing freebie offers, and that was a really good surprise.

I can tell you that, they come from oneopinion.com. I have gotten several of them also and done the invovke sessions and gotten giftcards in the mail.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Default Oneopinion

Oneopinion sends the email to you, for instance the session was Wed 6-20, I got email reminder and link on Mon, then again Tues and again on Wed 2 times with the info and the link for the session.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I searched my email and had an email from them for a follow-up survey. Unfortuntely, it was in May and the link had expired. Good to know for the future, though!

I tried. I did a Live Sample. Once again, they have taken my information and given me nothing in return.

yep, they come from One Opinion.

At the end of your survey you take from SR, if they want more info from you, they would ask, "would you be willing to take part in a 60/90 minute survey with us on July 1 at 4pm PST..." you say yes or no. If you say yes, they send you an email a few days later with a reminder that you agreed, and then they send you a link to the survey.

these surveys aren't the easiest to get, I agree. But at least try it!

i have $70 in Visa gift cards now that I can use for one of my upcoming Disney trips! I'm hooked on the Disney Dooney & Bourke bag and this is a nice little slush fund towards a new purse.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin