Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Really Saving Money Online?

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Don't forget to click the little box on these merchants to sign up for the Sunshine Savers. If you know you shop there anyway, it's good to be notified when they put out good coupons or free shipping.
    Thanks! I do already get one for Old Navy, I think, but I should get the Target too. Maybe some others!!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

We have a Diesel truck and the price of a gallon just went up to 4.15. We figured when we go to the nearest town, round trip it cost $13. My dh figured that one out. So if we go to shop, we have to have 5 different places to go to, or we don't go until we do.

My favorite store is Quill too. They keep adding more products to their store. I ordered a case of kleenix with my office supply. Guess what, I am using the last box. Plus Quill always has buy a product and get something free. The free gift is right on the website, so it is legal to use. Anyone want a tea set?

And, thank you Tricia for having a code to Kohl's today!! Free shipping too if you spend $75. I was in the store, looking at the pants and shirts I want, I was trying them on. My dh wanted shoes and so did my ds. I wrote everything down, and came home and ordered, so I got everything on sale, plus the extra 15% off my total order. Woohoo!!

I must admit...I am a shopper...and not just any shopper, but a bargain clearance rack, coupon toting, sockpiler! It is rare for me to buy anything if it is not on sale or clearance or without a coupon! I like to go into stores just to look through the clearance items!!

that said....I would never buy a pair of Crocs from a store, as I can ALWAYS get them cheaper from shoebuy with their sales, and I almost never buy books or CD's from a "regular" store anymore, because I can get them so much cheaper online through Amazon, e-bay....any number of places. I have also saved lots on electronics and I'm waiting for the dishwasher to go on sale again through HomeDepot online, which will save me a bundle. Also I have saved on things for the house like curtains, etc. Lots of other stuff too...too much to mention.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by speechteachri View Post
    I'm waiting for the dishwasher to go on sale again through HomeDepot online, which will save me a bundle. )
    Which dishwasher. I have some HD coupons up now so you might want to check them out, or I can see if i can find you one.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by speechteachri View Post
    I must admit...I am a shopper...and not just any shopper, but a bargain clearance rack, coupon toting, sockpiler! It is rare for me to buy anything if it is not on sale or clearance or without a coupon! I like to go into stores just to look through the clearance items!!

that said....I would never buy a pair of Crocs from a store, as I can ALWAYS get them cheaper from shoebuy with their sales, and I almost never buy books or CD's from a "regular" store anymore, because I can get them so much cheaper online through Amazon, e-bay....any number of places. I have also saved lots on electronics and I'm waiting for the dishwasher to go on sale again through HomeDepot online, which will save me a bundle. Also I have saved on things for the house like curtains, etc. Lots of other stuff too...too much to mention.

OH MY!!!! You took the words RIGHT out of my mouth! lol While I will take a good deal when I see it.....
    you and I must be long lost twins!!!!!

April
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    OH MY!!!! You took the words RIGHT out of my mouth! lol While I will take a good deal when I see it..... you and I must be long lost twins!!!!!

April
    Make us triplets! I love rebating, have traded and bought coupons for my organized coupon shoebox (not a wimpy envelope!), and always head straight to the BACK of the stores for the clearance racks. It is rare for me to buy anything at retail price.
    Sunshine Rewards

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    Make us triplets! I love rebating, have traded and bought coupons for my organized coupon shoebox (not a wimpy envelope!), and always head straight to the BACK of the stores for the clearance racks. It is rare for me to buy anything at retail price.
    LOL The thrill of the hunt!!! I get mad if I HAVE to buy something at retail! (Like DS's jeans bc he goes through them so darn fast!) Even then I'll wait until Sears puts them on sale, and buy 6 pairs!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    Call us QUADS!! My kids even know, if we're at Target, and there's no red sticker, we are NOT buying it!!
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Which dishwasher. I have some HD coupons up now so you might want to check them out, or I can see if i can find you one.
    It's an LG one that Sears does not seem to have anymore. I did check the coupons and the price, but it's still at their regular price, which is $150 more than the internet special they ran a couple of months ago that I missed. I'll keep watching though because they always seem to cycle through.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by zoodoyle View Post
    Call us QUADS!! My kids even know, if we're at Target, and there's no red sticker, we are NOT buying it!!
    LOL!! My girls are trained when we walk into Target they walk right to the back of the aisles where all the clearance stuff is.

DS gets mad sometimes, when we're in the store or grocery shopping. It goes something like this... "Mom, I really would like this ceral." Me, Is it on sale? DS "GEESH MOM, does EVERYTHING HAVE to be on clearance?" Me, I didn't say clearance I said on sale... DS " Well it does say save .50" Me, let me see if I have a coupon first... DS " (tapping his foot, face turning red) COME ON MOM, do you HAVE to have a coupon for EVERYTHING!!!" LMAO
    He used to get so mad at me, to the point he refuses to come to the store with me anymore... On the other hand we were out buying a video game for him with his money and when he saw it was on sale (Mom being smart let him go THAT week to buy it bc I knew it was on sale) he was bouncing off the walls that he was saving $10. He actually apoligized to me for always giving me a hard time about coupons, sales and clearance items! lol
    Sunshine Rewards