Page 14 of 156 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Surveys not crediting question

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I haven't gotten to take any survey heads at all since I came back to taking surveys after being gone for months. I get the blue closed survey screen every time I enter the captcha. Haven't actually taken a surveyhead since November 2011 LOL. I still try periodically to see if it will work but so far it still doesn't. Aggravating for sure but I am so glad there are so many others for me to try everyday that i can't let it get to me. It is strange though. I have a new computer. I have tried every one of the browsers. I have tried getting Brandon to take them instead. Nothing. Oh well, "It Is What It Is" is the motto I am living by these days. Let me know if you figure it out though because they used to be very good for me.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    I haven't gotten to take any survey heads at all since I came back to taking surveys after being gone for months. I get the blue closed survey screen every time I enter the captcha. Haven't actually taken a surveyhead since November 2011 LOL. I still try periodically to see if it will work but so far it still doesn't. Aggravating for sure but I am so glad there are so many others for me to try everyday that i can't let it get to me. It is strange though. I have a new computer. I have tried every one of the browsers. I have tried getting Brandon to take them instead. Nothing. Oh well, "It Is What It Is" is the motto I am living by these days. Let me know if you figure it out though because they used to be very good for me.
    I used to be able to get SH almost every day until the end of last year. Now except for short periods of time it is one of the toughest for me to get. And if some are not crediting I am not sure it's worth doing.
    Like you said, glad we so many daily surveys.

I am also getting the "sorry we don't have any surveys, try back tomorrow" every day. Eventually I can get into one most days. Last weekend I never got into one to even try and qualify, just "sorry...".

Disappointing, I used to try DS first everyday but now I expect to see that they don't have any for me.

I have only had the opportunity to do 2 Greenfield Surveys this month. It seems everyday I try to qualify, I just get the "no surveys for you" page. Very disappointing.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I got my first one today. After getting kicked out of the first 16, the 17th one I finally qualified.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Just did a Give UsYour 2 Cent survey on our favorite destination place. It was a good 30 minutes long. It had the code to type and when I did at the end I got one word, "Terminated". It didn't credit on the hour, I don't have much hope.

Got one today too-and I can see what SCard was talking about. There was a capcha before it would let me in....

Finally got into SH, completed it about a recent hotel stay and it did not credit. What a waste of time. Won't be trying SH anytime soon.

This SH would have given me 8 for the day.

Last edited by SCard; 07-25-2012 at 08:04 PM.

after taking about 20 mins to even get into one SSI took one on motorcycles and completed it for it to get an error and of course it didnt credit so frusterating

not a good night took a tv show survey on MV finished and it said sorry you dont qualify