Page 1 of 156 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Surveys not crediting question

Default Anyone Not Getting Paid for Survey's they've Done?

I seem to be getting a lot of surveys that I complete and it says that they have been completed; but I am not getting payed for them. I would say that a good third of my surveys are not paying now. It seems that it has increased over the last two months. Am I the only one having this problem?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Yes,-see my post under the DS issues above. In April, at least 3 to 4 times a week, I wouldn't get credit for a certain survey I'd completed. Nothing changed in how I do surveys, nor on my computer. Not sure what's up. And I go slow so I don't miss a qualifer question....

Have you changed any settings on your computer? Are you getting paid for any surveys that you complete? I completed almost 200 surveys in the month of April and at the most had maybe 2 or 3 fluke surveys that didn't credit for some reason. Can you give more information on what browser you are using and if you are clearing cookies etc. To miss credit for that many surveys makes me wonder if your computer isn't somehow blocking credits.
    Also, are you taking surveys through companies other than SR?
    Sunshine Rewards

In the last month I have had at least 15 surveys that I did not get credit for:

~ 4 DS/SM
    5-6 Samp
    4-5 Live (2 this week)
    1-2 MV

so it's not just you, I use mostly FF as I have much better luck than with IE. Been a tough month for these kind of problems and very much out of the ordinary in the over 2 years I have been a member of SR. Most of the time I am able to get another survey for that company,but it is more work.

Just finished the SH about auto shopping and the last page (when they ask if you want to give your name and contact info) is just hanging!
    I tried refresh and it goes nowhere. It finally went to cannot find page and when I refreshed said "The URL is invalid. Please try again."
    I know I completed it because it is the simialr car one they have been offering off and on for months. It even asks you if you have taken the exact same survey before as one of the questions!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

I just got that one-same result.....looks like my difficult time with surveys continues.....

I have to say my worst one is SM I just went through 5 yes 5 and got were sorry at the end after they got all my info and i completed them very very frusterating and of course now there are none

can ad another MV to this thread watched a whole movie good 20 min survey it never went back to MV home page

Just got a magazine SSi and got the thank you page but didn't route to the star page...and of course, no credit....

It is very frustrating when you complete a survey and then submit it, and are told: "Sorry, you didn't qualify for this survey", after you have already did it!